• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
The Longhouse was alight with celebration. The ocean was freezing over, and raiding season was coming to a close, and a prosperous one at that. Ale flowed freely and plates were not empty for long as the warriors and citizens boasted about feats of strength, regaled an audience with a tale of their most glorious deeds, or showed off their particular skills. Jarl Ulfar, face already red with drink and a wide smile splitting his face in two, had a massive man under each arm and swung them this way and that, boisterously telling them to put their backs into it. Shield Maiden Frida was outlining a willing participant with thrown knives and cutlery with one of her Sisters eyeing up a throw of her own.

But some distance away from the Longhouse that was so full of light and life stood a small shack. And inside the shack slept Otrygg, the shaman and wise man of the clan. But his sleep was not a peaceful one. He was wracked by dreams gifted to him by the Norns themselves. He saw a man riding out to fight a gargantuan serpent, his hammer raised high as lightning struck his chariot, the lightning and thunder turning into the sparks and hammer blows of a forge as shadowy figures worked on something. A longship tumbling down, falling through the air and into the maw of a great wyrm only for the head of a stag of such gargantuan size as to fill his entire vision to appear. He saw a massive wolf lunging at a figure with a sword raised to strike, or perhaps a hand was being held out in friendship? Of yet two more wolves chasing after a globe of gold and one of silver, their massive maws slowly closing around their so desired prey. And of a being of fire, whose raised sword shone as brightly as the sun, prepared to strike down an unseen opponent. Then he awoke, with the sound of a rooster crowing in the dead of night.

"It has begun," he frantically whispered as he scrambled out of bed, only slowing enough to put some proper clothing on before scurrying to the Longhouse. "It has begun, but perhaps we can change it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, this is an rp based around a group of vikings trying to alter Ragnarok in such a way as to not have most of humanity wiped out. A decent knowledge of Norse Mythology will be needed, and just so you know, Marvel is not an accurate source of Norse Mythology. They get some things right, but not everything. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

Last edited:
Cool! After two previous attempts, this looks like a viking inspired RP that could actually take off :D -fingers crossed-
I used to dislike discord pre-corona, but now I live there.

Not sure if I'll join but as a viking descendant you have my endoresment...

...and my axe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back