• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Changing/Deleting Polls

ThePastelWitch

"There is no magic when one no longer believes."
Hello there! I was wondering if the ability to change/delete polls that have already been voted on is still unavailable?
I've searched previous threads and it doesn't seem like it has been resolved (or at least, no one has posted it).

If it hasn't been resolved, is there a reason? Does the site code just not allow it for "regular members"? (I saw that some other members were able to do it for other members and was confused.) Is it a paid feature?

Please and thank you's.

We don't lock any features only to those who donate, if that's what you're asking? Donations are completely optional (though always appreciated!) and the only thing donors get is a yellow name and the badges that appear on their profile page.

I believe polls are still unable to be changed or deleted (unless something's changed recently, which is always possible; it's been a while since I've tried). We've had different software over the years, so some older threads may state it's possible because it was at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back