• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙎

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul

• image0.jpg

CHANGES.

That's just the way it is
    Things will never be the same”

Last edited:
ugh i love this idea!!! you're always so creative <3

This is super interesting. Not sure if I'm gonna jump in or not, but I'll follow along regardless. I was working on a documentary about people getting priced out Chicago before I dropped out of film school. This stuff is heart-breaking.

This is super interesting. Not sure if I'm gonna jump in or not, but I'll follow along regardless. I was working on a documentary about people getting priced out Chicago before I dropped out of film school. This stuff is heart-breaking.
It definitely is! Gentrification is also heartbreaking to see or reading about!

inch rested perhaps... at first i was apprehensive about like a Gentrification-Themed Roleplay but i know ur not white so that eases my mind

I honestly thought that this wasn’t gonna take off but I’m willing to try again soooo….bump! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back