News Changelog - 8/21/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question.

"

• The new RP system has been made a new hosted project system with out an application. You just need 250 posts to be able to make one, down from the previous 1000 and an application on the previous site.

"

I don't understand this part.

Oh, I see now. I actually thought there was no limit before and he just put up 250 post minimum so I was confused, but, after reading you reply and re-reading the point, I understand now. Thanks a lot !

the only problem i am having is the fact i rp on my phone and i don't get the full selection to make changes to my posts, for instance in one rp i need to change the color of my text and i can no longer do that or change the font size no more or move the text into the center with out having to hit space multiple times....is that gonna be fixed or will i only be able to do this when i am on the computer 

the only problem i am having is the fact i rp on my phone and i don't get the full selection to make changes to my posts, for instance in one rp i need to change the color of my text and i can no longer do that or change the font size no more or move the text into the center with out having to hit space multiple times....is that gonna be fixed or will i only be able to do this when i am on the computer 

Yes, it's on our list of things to fix. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back