• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Change Username?

duckinthehat

Is there any way to change my username? I really did not think it through when starting this account. The name is dated (brownie points if you understand the reference).

Also any one have and quick tips on how to personally my account, I'm new to all this and want to learn the nooks and crannies of this website.

Is there any way to change my username? I really did not think it through when starting this account. The name is dated (brownie points if you understand the reference).

Also any one have and quick tips on how to personally my account, I'm new to all this and want to learn the nooks and crannies of this website.

You can change your username here :)

https://www.rpnation.com/account/account-details

If no one has I’ll try to give you some tips and such in a few hours. Still on my phone right now.

The best place to start is the FAQ. ;3

I can’t change my username. There’s no change button but I haven’t changed it in awhile. I am trying to do so on phone

I'm not 100% sure if this is the case.
But, I believe the "change" button in Account Details may not appear next to your username because it hasn't been 365 days since your last name change.
If you go to your profile, there's a tab titled "Previous Names" and you can see the date of your last username change methinks!

I can’t change my username. There’s no change button but I haven’t changed it in awhile. I am trying to do so on phone
You can only change you username once a year so if you recently changed it you cant change it again. If that's not the issue I can't help. Sorry

You can go here to request a username change under your account settings. Please send a screenshot if this is not the case so we can assist you further.

Edit: It does appear that your previous name change was just this January. You will need to wait until next year to request for a new name.

Don't want to seem rude in any way... But I'm just going to give my honest opinion. I think that maybe the username change should be changed from one year to 30 or 60 days. 365.25 days is a very long time to wait, especially if the change is desired for a reason such as a specific roleplay, or even just a personality change or personal preference.

The thread is a year old and name change rules have changed since then.

It is possible to change 3 times per year now.

Well, yes. But that's still a long time. I still stand with my point

Like I've had the same username now for like... 6 months. And I've finally grown tired of it. But I can't change it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back