Opinion Change My Mind

Pineapple, as an object, can be placed ontop of pizza, which is also an object. This is physically possible.

anyone who claims their opinion on food to be objectively true is far too solipsistic, close-minded, and obnoxious to even be worth asking about pineapple on pizza

anyone who claims their opinion on food to be objectively true is far too solipsistic, close-minded, and obnoxious to even be worth asking about pineapple on pizza
it's over-exaggeration as a joke.

jokes are supposed to be funny
I think this joke IS funny. Not all people have the same sense of humour you do. These people don't actually mean that they'll kill anyone who disagrees with them; it's hyperbole. It's like saying "I'm gonna jump into a volcano if I hear that song again" or "Hey, you have a different opinion than me so I guess it's time to bust out the shotgun".

You're acting like they're actually going to rip each others' heads off over such a mundane topic as pineapple on pizza. Just.. Chill a little bit. It's a joke, and a harmless one at that.

How about, hear me out, we dig a tunnel with spoons and release the pineapple back into the wild!!!!

IMG_29011-900x600.jpg

The fruitiness of pineapple is a horrible blend to the savoury pizza and this produces an undesirable taste that many, including myself, righteously regard as disgusting and incompatible.

You are all righteously wrong then. You can't beat the sweet and salty of ham and pineapple on a pizza

Pepperoni and sausage is like vanilla sex. Sure, missionary is great. I love it, but it gets boring if that's all you do.

I'll leave it at that as I don't want to dive into what I implement in my personal life. Just know that, like putting ham and pineapple on pizza, I tend to deviate from the norm in most aspects of my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back