• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ŸŒฟ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช'๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ | open, last updated 01/06

c h a n a

หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท hi, i'm chana and i'm in the mood for some rp! my pronouns are she/her, and i'm in my early 20s, so i would prefer to rp with someone who is at least 18! below are some things about me, as well as some preferences for my rp partners. i will try to update this frequently with new fandoms. currently looking for no more than 2 spots/rps total.

โ€ข i can write around 3+ paragraphs per post if i'm posting multiple times per week, and i'd prefer my partner have similar level of literacy and paragraph/word count. pretty much no one-liners or like 3 sentence posts.
โ€ข because i'm in school and working, i may ghost you, and it's alright if you do the same lol
โ€ข doubling is not required, but i'm happy to do so if you'd like!
โ€ข engage with me in ooc plotting and chat, just so we can get an idea of where the rp is going and to make things more fun. i love making playlists and moodboards for my charas, and it would be interesting to be able to share that with one another!
โ€ข i am fine with mature themes and don't tend to have triggers with regards to what i rp, but i also expect that we run ideas by each other first so that things don't become excessive/the whole focus of the rp.

๊•ฅ Fandoms
starred names are characters i'd like you to play. italicized names are characters i can play for you.

The Bear (FX/Hulu)
Carmen* x female OC
Richie* x female OC
Sydney Adamu

Grey's Anatomy
Cristina* x female OC
April Kepner
Izzie Stevens

๊•ฅ Other Fandoms
Not necessarily current cravings, but would enjoy regardless.
Harry Potter
ATLA/LOK
Star Wars
Wednesday
Peaky Blinders

๊•ฅ Wordbank
Slice of Life . Found Family . Enemies to Lovers . LGBTQ+ . Roommates . Culinary School . Medical Setting . Workplace Romance . Family Drama . Rivalry . Friendship . Fluff . Young Love

iโ€™d love to do peaky blinders (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back