• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
And bump .. meant my last post to be in OOC ...

Still looking for a couple more members.

I have an idea for a radiation user but my schedule is going to be busy this week, so I'm not sure how much time I'd have to work on it.

I have an idea for a radiation user but my schedule is going to be busy this week, so I'm not sure how much time I'd have to work on it.
Radiation? That tends to be detrimental to life on the planet. Such a character would be considered a failed experiment and have to be disposed of. I have a character (still being written up) whose very purpose it is to destroy any failed experiments in the group. The character's name is Godslayer. The current group isn't strong enough to oppose him. He'd just ignore most and go for his target.

I think I've got an idea for a dude with the powers of the sea. (Or more particularly the powers of ocean animals on a bit of a buffed up scale). And some other ideas if that one doesn't sound like it'd work well.

Last edited:
I think I've got an idea for a dude with the powers of the sea. (Or more particularly the powers of ocean animals on a bit of a buffed up scale). And some other ideas if that one doesn't sound like it'd work well.
Might work. You thinking something along the lines of Aquaman ... or Mera?

The RP has already started, but starting out slowly. I am setting the stage for future events. I am also slowly introducing the main story arc - even if noone sees it.

Might work. You thinking something along the lines of Aquaman ... or Mera?
Aquaman would be more accurate as I’ve got no ideas for actually being able to control water besides maybe some technique similar to an archerfish. Was thinking being able to take on the traits of aquatic creatures along with the average superhuman stuff. Some communication with aquatic life would also be apart of it if I could get away with it.

You could easily create Aquaman. The hard part would be the gear. Magic gear is pretty much non existent. So is most superscience. (There are exceptions. But those have deus extrema sources. Example would be Godslayer and his Cosmic Spear.) Hopefully Godslayer will never show up on a mission.

I want to check before going any further, but I'm thinking of putting a spin on Fog/Ash/Smoke generation (Regarding modern day) using Spraypaint or another substance like it for my character. Of course I have other ideas regarding my character, but in order for me to get a good grasp on how to create them I would like to get a list of abilities going.

Honestly, I think the RP is dead. Folks made characters, but never posted.

Forgot this was a thing, think i made one post but then nobody else did....Id be up for similar concept if it came up

Hey,

I was browsing through some sites and I ran into this.

Is this game still open and recruiting? I am very familiar with Champions (and Hero in general) and could use a game fix.

Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back