• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Champagne Resolutions [closed]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

47ef501ed775df3e696ac9d5fdffc296.png

1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
5. This is first come, first serve. This will be a small group roleplay. 8 people at the most. You can play multiple characters. When you express interest, tell me what role you want.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
7. LITERACY and GRAMMAR are must-knows. As previously stated, quality over quantity, though there is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
8. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
9. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
10. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
11. Romance is awesome, but don't force it on anyone. That's not cool.
12. THERE WILL BE A DISCORD FOR OOC.

Rich kids got a lot to say
Rich kids never have to pay
Everything's funny when you're young with money
And mommy and daddy will pay the way

Rich kids never go to jail
Rich kids never buy on sale
Rich kids always have the most fun
Man, I wish that I was one.

-Bea Miller, Rich Kids

Life can be tough when your a kid, but it can be even worse when you're a rich and famous kid. Maybe your parents are famous, or maybe you made it on your own. Either way, you know what the spotlight feels like. You know what it's like to step outside and have cameras thrown in your face. Privacy? What's that? Whether you thrive in this environment or not, it's yours.

The parties, the money, the drugs, the kids just like you-- it's all a part of the world you know. When you get in trouble, you or your parents can buy your way out. You don't really have responsibilities except for figuring out what outfit you're going to wear to your next event. Credit card limits are non-existent. You only get one life, kid.

Better make it count.

Hey guys! Belle again.

So basically, this is a roleplay that I'd originally intended to surround a group of rich/famous kids and their lives. I've expanded it slightly, though, so now we'll have a few rich/famous kids and a few not so rich/famous kids. You may have noticed the name of the RP (Champagne Resolutions) and, since it's fresh into the year 2019, this roleplay will start at a New Years Eve party where the groups of friends (the rich/famous, and then the 'poor'/not famous) will (probably a little drunkenly) make a pact of new years resolutions they intend to keep.

Fast forward to midnight, and a brand new year. For whatever reason (you get to decide) your rich kids will be going to a regular school next year. Transferring in the middle of the school year is hard enough, but when you're suddenly dropped into a school full of 'regular' kids? How will they deal? How will the 'regular' kids deal with the intrusion in their school? Can they keep their resolutions in this new environment?

So I have decided on roles for this roleplay, but you're welcome to have fun with it! And if you have other ideas, run them by me FIRST. I'll let you know if it's okay or not. (:

Roles:​
Famous:
-singer [female][taken by apolla apolla ]
-socialite [female][taken by deer deer ]
-actor [male][taken by L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel ]
-musician [male]

Non Famous:
-popular/princess [female][taken by ShadyAce ShadyAce ]
-jock [male][taken by nymphadora. nymphadora. ]
-geek [male][taken by Cosmo Cosmo ]
-artist [female][taken by Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ]

LINKS:

-Interest Check

-Character Sheets

-Out of Character

-In Character

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
Mm, so tempted to be the princess. But being a Geek who has no idea who the Singer/Socialite even are would be super fun. So I think I have to go with the geek just because having someone who doesn't know who they are is a fun idea.

Mephobia Mephobia
Hey, just checking in-- everyone else is done with their sheets. Can I expect yours soon, or do I need to reopen the spot?

Mephobia Mephobia
Hey, just checking in-- everyone else is done with their sheets. Can I expect yours soon, or do I need to reopen the spot?
Oh, sorry! Some real life stuff came up and I hadn't gotten a chance to finish it up. I don't want to delay you guys anymore so you can open the spot. Sorry! I did want to be a part of this and I hope it all goes well. Really sorry about that, something has came up so I don't want to delay this anymore. Sorry.

Oh, sorry! Some real life stuff came up and I hadn't gotten a chance to finish it up. I don't want to delay you guys anymore so you can open the spot. Sorry! I did want to be a part of this and I hope it all goes well. Really sorry about that, something has came up so I don't want to delay this anymore. Sorry.

Don't be sorry, it happens! I appreciate you letting me know (: Hope your IRL stuff goes okay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back