CH 1: Once Upon a Time...

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Ryan says with a smile. He considers relaxing the power in his voice for a moment, but he likes hearing it, and is not like it's difficult to maintain. And it's also probably a good idea to prevent the growly guy from killing him. Growly guy is a pretty sensible description, and Ryan wonders if the man is a ME. He must be. Ryan's only seen a handful of ME's since leaving Pan, and he likes to think he's pretty good at spotting them. Or at least, the higher level one's. "So, where are we going?"

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Sam watched as a person walked onto the scene. They seemed pretty feminine, though she didn’t know if this person was male or female. Suddenly they started to speak. She sat there, watching as they spoke to Humbert. She was astonished by what this person was talking about, and what they were doing. Finally Humbert took them out. She felt like she could finally breathe a little bit. She felt calm, yet angry. She frowned, making a mental note to draw this person out later when they got back to the office. She looked at Pepper and Hope. “ Hey you two, why don’t we go interview witnesses. Let Humbert deal with this kid. Unless he needs us. “ She said looking at Humbert as he started off with the newcomer. “ If he doesn’t, let’s split up and talk to neighbors. See if there’s any video feed around here that we can hack into. “ She said. She mostly just wanted to get as far from that person as she possibly could.  [/SIZE]

(Sorry it's bad)

Users who are viewing this thread