• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Cesspool

Class finished but I am hungry as hell and have to start on a paper..... so expect a response soon.

I have a feeling my charcacter will be placed with yalls in order to "establish trust" and to "bond with lowlifes" in James's terms something he would despise.

So i've got a question. would you prefer James to be in the strike, or running the operation from HQ? If I did it at HQ i'd do it similar to a quartermaster would (like Q from James Bond) FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
So i've got a question. would you prefer James to be in the strike, or running the operation from HQ? If I did it at HQ i'd do it similar to a quartermaster would (like Q from James Bond) FireMaiden FireMaiden
Well, that depends in what role you wanted him to have. If he were in HQ, he would be looking through cameras tell them where guards were, maybe having to open locked doors with they couldn't bust through, stuff like that. If he went with them, he'd be i the heat of action being a hero and such. So, I'm fine with either, but he wouldn't have much to do in HQ but to stand there an yell. It's your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back