Food Cereal before Milk, or Milk before Cereal?

I have never actually thought anyone would pour their milk before their cereal. That concept has never crossed my mind. People do that? LOL.

Apparently. I personally prefer cereal before Milk because otherwise I have to mush the cereal down to get it wet, right?

Milk before cereal for me.
BECAUSE
I don't eat much, and it's a more accurate measure of what's actually in the bowl for me. That way I don't fill it too full.

Milk before cereal for me.
BECAUSE
I don't eat much, and it's a more accurate measure of what's actually in the bowl for me. That way I don't fill it too full.

2870if5.jpg

I actually eat them separately. Whenever I tell people they think I'm insane for eating cereal dry.

Cereal straight out of the box is the best snack, no lie.

I'd be afraid of my milk splashing everywhere if I poured the cereal in afterwards, or maybe I'm just an overly aggressive breakfast maker.

There was one point in my life that I poured my milk before putting cereal in...

Never again will I return to those dark times.

neither... i don't like milk (unless we're counting soy milk). cereal is meh, it's not awful dry but i can think of a thousand better things... then again, i never eat breakfast in the first place.

Definitely cereal before milk. Sometimes even without milk (depending on the cereal).
I do however, pour my milk before adding the water when I make a cuppa (which is another debate (and I'm constantly told off for it))

I say cereal before milk so that you don't create a splash back when you start to pour the cereal in.
I've never met anyone that does milk then cereal.

I don't generally pour my milk into my cereal (although I usually almost always have some for of toaster pastry but phfft whatever...). I usually eat my cereal and then wash it down with a glass of either plain or chocolate milk.

Cereal without milk in a bowl, and milk in a cup next to it. Taken separately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back