• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale - Reverse:Rebirth (Dark fantasy/Action Adventure/Monster hunting/Magical/RP CLOSED)

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome! I'm glad you've decided to look at my interest check. Let's get down to business shall we?

A retelling, or a restart of my original RP (A reboot essentially!) where now many things have changed, and yet some remain the same.

Join my roleplay if you're into dark fantasy mixed in with monster hunting and action adventures! It doesn't matter if you were a veteran player or if you're a newcomer to my series, I've set up all the threads for you to read into. And if you still have any questions, you can ask me directly!

Cerberus Vale originally was inspired by Devil May Cry games, the Penny Dreadful show, and "My Swordhand is Singing" by Marcus Sedgwick. You can get the theme of it being very jam-packed with lots of monsters, deep lore, and large world building for my original roleplay.

This retelling of the story is still inspired by many of those favorite things of mine, but this time I've cranked up the lore, the world building, and the story!

Here's some more information about the roleplay, any questions you might have before you jump in.

-Your character can be a full demon, half demon, human, or any other monster you might want to choose. Any supernatural beings should have a human form.
-The RP revolves around the Estate of The Vale, and its team of hunters and student hunters whom are trained in the ways of Monster Hunting, keeping the continent known as Bordova safe from all kinds of monsters, and even humans that disturb the peace found between the supernatural and the humans.
-Bordova is my original continent, where there is now 5 different lands that span across the continent. Ranging from Asian/Japanese inspired land, to a New York/London cityscape.
- Weapons will be crafted for the hunters, and specifically created just for them as well. You want a pretty cool sword? You're gonna get a pretty cool sword.
- I will play as multiple NPC's, and am currently making a thread that will be updated from time to time with NPC's that are important to the story. (Boss NPCs, Mini-boss NPCs', etc.)
-ANY questions you have I will be able to answer.

I'm not a coding master, so I'm sorry its not visually appealing, but I assure you that this roleplay is great, and I hope you join! Thank you for taking the time to read this Interest Check though!

Here's dem links yo:
Cerberus Vale - Reverse:Rebirth [IC]
Fantasy - Cerberus Vale - Reverse:Rebirth [Lore + Locations] (IMPORTANT)
Fantasy - Cerberus Vale - Reverse:Rebirth [Character Sheets]

How about the technology level of the universe? Is it medieval, steampunk, wild west, magitech, or something else?

You had me at Dark Fantasy!

No but seriously, I'd like to join, this definitely sounds like fun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back