• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale Estate- OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
My life, except without the exams.
THIS WEDNESDAY! WEDNESDAY! WEDNESDAY!!! IN THIS SPECIAL TIME OF AUGUST! COMES A HEART POUNDING, BLOOD BOILING, ANDERNALINE PUMPING ACTION SPECIAL EVENT!!! WATCH AS THE STUDENT CRUSHING CHAMPIONS! MATH, PHILOSOPHY, ECONOMICS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES FIGHT SIDE BY SIDE ON A 4 VS 1 SHRIMP OF A MAN HIMSELF, VAGABOND SPECTRE!!! WATCH AS THEY ANNIHILATE, DISINTEGRATE AND CRUSH THIS LITTLE MAN TO PIECES ON A LADDER PLUS ELECTRIC CAGE! CAGE! CAGE MATCH!!! THE FIRST 10 EARLY COMERS TO THE ARENA GETS TO HAVE FREE MEAL STUBS AND EXCLUSIVE T-SHIRT ON THEIR WAY IN! BUY THE TICKET NOW! TO SEE THIS CRUSHING EVENT! WE'LL GIVE YOU THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE!!! QUICK! BUY THE TICKET NOW! NOW! NOWWW! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!

I can see it!

Hey peeps I'm back! Think I might slow my way back into rping. Last time my ass joined way to many. So is this still on pause?

I can see it!

Hey peeps I'm back! Think I might slow my way back into rping. Last time my ass joined way to many. So is this still on pause?
It's possible to make a post, and settle yourself back into the roleplay. It's only on sleep mode until people are freed up is all.

I only get notifs if i'm mentioned...
Well I'm glad that it worked this time around!
MY BABIES ARE ALL COMING BACK..SLOWLY.

Oh wow, I was seriously not getting any notif from this thread. So yeah I’m back!

I'm not sure what a threadmark does, but I hope someone explains it to me
Severia Severia
Svisttt Svisttt
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
animegirl20 animegirl20
NOW That we're all here save for my precious little boy ebb ebb
HELLO! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN! XD
We certainly went into a silent streak. But it's good to see everyone well and alive!
WELCOME BACK ANIMEGIRL BTW! It's good to see that you've been freed up to return to the roleplay!
As some of you may know, the roleplay has temporarily gone into sleep mode until you all were freed up to roleplay again. If anyone is up to making a post themselves, I'll lift the sleep mode off this bad boy, dust it a lil' and we'll get this thing rolling once more! DEATH SHAN'T TAKE THIS ROLEPLAY FROM ME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back