• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Centering Block of Text? (solved)

Elowyn

word weaver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yeah, I'm messing around with BBCode bc it's so fun~

Can you make the box centered? I tried to just center it in alignments but it didn't shift the box to the center of the post.

Wild New World (also known as Prehistoric America) is a six-part BBC documentary series about Ice Age America - which discover the prehistory landscape and wildlife from the arrival of humans to the end of the Ice Age. It was first transmitted in the UK on BBC Two from 3 October to 7 November 2002. Like several other BBC programmes, it contains both computer graphics and real life animals. Occasionally, footage of non-American counterparts of the extinct North American beasts (like the American lion and the giant American cheetah) are used in juxtaposition with footage of native American animals, like the pronghorn.

Wild New World was co-produced by the BBC Natural History Unit and Discovery Channel. The music was composed by Barnaby Taylor and performed by the BBC Concert Orchestra. The series was narrated by Jack Fortune and produced by Miles Barton.

The series forms part of the Natural History Unit's Continents strand. It was preceded by Wild Africa in 2001 and followed by Wild Down Under in 2003.

Last edited:
Simply add margin: auto; to your first div.

I'd also recommend putting any codes you have questions on into [spoiler][code][/code][/spoiler] tags when you make help threads like this- that way anyone taking a look can easily grab the code and mess with it without having to quote your message to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back