• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Centaur RP

Centaur Queen

I'm looking for anyone who's interested in RPing Centaurs. I'm gonna kinda give a rundown on how I picture Centaurs too.

Okay, so I picture Centaurs as a little more old-fashioned. They don't really use contractions very often, so they sound more old-fashioned too.
I've never really thought about what century they live in either, so it's a little vague there. But they live in forests, and they generally stay very secluded from humans.
And yes, there are humans, but they don't go pursuing after Centaurs. I envision them more along the lines of existing in a sort of Middle Earth realm in a way I guess....
Also, there are two types of Centaurs. The regular Centaur, and then there is a Zetaur. They are just 'Centaurs' but they are Zebras instead, with long black hair, black eyes, (actually, that is a real eye color), and a black and white stripped horse body.

That's about it.

Let me know if you're interested!!!

I think people would love a description of the actual plot and world you'd like for the roleplay itself rather than just the concept? "^w^ but other than that defiantly interested!!

Okay, sorry. I'm new to the world of RPing....

Anyways, I was just thinking a general concept of Centaurs. I don't really have a plot line for it, but I'd love some suggestions!

This looks like it could be fun one count me interested.

The next step would be to create a thread for the in character talk and the beginning of the plot is explained. you also will need to link that new thread on this one so everyone can join with their characters after they finished the character sheet. PM me if you have any other questions I have been doing this for over 6-7 years.

38b6bdf51f8de6fbc4f86aec392b676d.jpg
Name: Mira
Additional info: Younger sister to Drozan she is a skilled fighter and natural born leader. She loves the quite places of the forest and taking long strolls in the meadows. She would do anything to defend the herd and family.

8a355a5e12c4a517917d7cbae978d801.jpg
Name: Drozan
Additional info: Older brother to Mira he is a skilled hunter and brilliant strategist. He loves the thrill of the hunt. he has an atonement with nature in ways that he can't explain but when he is out in the depths of the forest he feels at peace.

d4udy2j-60615740-2f1b-4a1e-8bc9-e9751121cff9.jpg

Hair Color/Length: Long black hair
Eye Color: Dark brown
Coat Coloring/Markings: Dark brown with black stockings
Tail Color: Black
Name: Eldon

Additional info: Eldon is easy going, funny, and witty. He enjoys sparring and is very skilled with a variety of weapons, but his weapon of choice is a sword and shield. He has a great work ethic and is strong willed. Eldon doesn't care much for bullies and doesn't make a habit of starting fights, but he won't hesitate to end them.

female-centaur-png-fanpro986-centaur-warrior-queen-by-foervraengd-female-elf-ranger-armor-clot...png
Hair Color/Length: Long white hair
Eye Color: Purple
Coat Coloring/Markings: Palomino with back white stockings
Tail Color: White
Name: Maribel
Additional info: Maribel is deadly with a blade. She is smaller than most female centaurs, but not any slower than them. She tends to be more serious, but knows when and how to have fun. She is intelligent, quick on her feet, and prefers hanging in the background. When she's comfortable with someone she becomes quite chatty and always enjoys a good long run.

Last edited:
8C33DBBB-7658-4073-9906-C419E0E657C1.jpeg

Name: Bane

Additional info: Bane is a hard, brash, and abrasive creature. This comes from his upbringing as a gladiator, he spent most of life away from his own kind. He was captured by humans at a young age and forced to fight for his life for the very thrill of the arena. It was there he earned his name, Bane. From the brutal, and cruel ways he dispatched opponents. Eventually he escaped his captivity and found his way back to his birthplace, even though he doesn't know the etiquette of his own kind, Bane is still trying to fit in, and not be too combative among the other centaurs. Too bad his attitude isn't much when it comes down to the ways of being friendly.

Ambrosia.jpg

Name: Ambrosia

Additional info: Ambrosia has always been a bit odd, she often talks to herself, she picks up random objects and carries them around, and she shies away from any kind of combat. Ambrosia is a jubilant personality, she'll talk your ears off if you let her. She spends most of her time away from the herd and out in the woods. She claims to be conversing with the Forest Spirit, though the more accepted belief is that she is out gathering and mixing herbs. As odd as she is Ambrosia has a talent for healing, another detail of Ambrosia is her bad habit of making up words to describe things.

Last edited:

Here is the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back