• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Celestial Prince's recent search post

celestialprince

Celestial Prince here again after a hiatus.

New post for new cravings. I can do MxF or MxM with me playing the male role. Romance is good but character dynamics is what it's all about.

I still would be happy playing a genie, as long as there is drama and pain involved of being a slave to your character.
I was sad that I didn't get to do this before.
Or a tiny fairy boy who pouts and likes to play pranks.

---

I still like superhero plots.
Over the top arrogant heroes... tortured villain boys. Whichever.
As long as we have something to fight for.
---

I also like road trip plots, best friends on a revenge mission?
Frenemies forced to carpool to college together?
Ex-childhood friends who are on their way to a funeral of another old friend?

As long as we can have a backstory there I'm cool with that.

ALSO IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN
So if anyone wants to have something with some friends/enemies being haunted on Halloween that can also be fun. Maybe they're trapped in the school overnight?
Let me know if you have other ideas.

* I'm one of those speedy repliers so activity is key.
* Over 18 and all that good stuff, so hopefully you will be too.
* Please have a character who interacts. If your character is going to expect mine to keep chasing after yours and reading their mind, that's a heck no from me. Especially if your character ignores mine in multiple posts (one is fine), it's a bit of a pet peeve and doesn't move things along very easily.
* No one liners/one paragraphers. Try to match my length please.
That's all. Hit me up. I don't bite.​

Do you have any fandoms that you write in?
There's not that many fandoms I'm into, I don't watch anime so that cuts out most of the fandoms. I do like dino related Jurassic Park/Jurassic World and I used to like roleplaying things like X-men but not sure if I could do that anymore. Is there a particular fandom you were after?

Hello! I'm actually kind of interested with the "ex-childhood friends who are on their way to a funeral of another old friend" or "frenemies forced to carpool to college together" or "best friends on a revenge mission" I have soft spot for enemies to lovers if that isn't obvious lol
I'd love to write a story with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back