• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Celestial Bodies-A Burdened Tear of Morality

TheDistantRose

An apparition looking for a host
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Celestial bodies, fatefully collide.

Hello! My name is Samson, my pronouns are he/him, and I'm 25!
I am currently searching for 18+ roleplayers to create some beautiful stories with!

Rules:
- Please no one liners
- Minimum of 2-3 paragraphs per reply
- Please reply once a week, unless we have discussed otherwise
- 3rd person only please

I am looking for someone to play the beloved warrior of sunlight--the knight chosen by the sun goddess Sehvara. This plot is intended to be angsty, so do keep that in mind please! Below is a very short writing sample to get an idea of the plot!

Now what?

Eroded stone served as the only reminder of his actions. Worn pale fingers ran along the cracks time had etched into the walls so deeply without a single care. Not even starlight could find him now, not here in the depths of the earthly dungeon. The celestial knight had fallen from grace tonight. Chains clattered softly as he shifted around. His sigh came out as a heavy burden. He knew by daylight he would stare down his beloved from across an arena. Illuminated in light and love, the passion of the people would raise the man to near God-hood. Meanwhile he himself was kin to Icarus.

…Now what?

Summary: The King has been struck down in the night, shouldering the blame, the celestial knight Sirius Van Andro--blessed by the moon goddess Allura--is locked away in an underground cell. By daybreak he faces his secret lover, the ever so beloved Knight of the Sun in the public arena.

I have so many ideas in regards to this plot (also a playlist and pinterest board)--so if there's any interest do let me know! Thanks and happy writing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back