• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lambie

marketable plushie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

E0DA3CC9-EE17-48BB-A519-2E81D2F268E4.png

Welcome everyone!
Since I’m very much over summer and desperately trying to make autumn happen faster, I thought I’d try another search thread in hopes of finding some spooky-ish and/or cozy rps! ~
Open slots 2/ 3

About
Lazy lit, I usually write 2-6 paragraphs average, depending
Replies typically every other day if I can help it, with fair warning if it’ll be longer for any reason!
PM or discord preferred for both ooc and ic
Romance is my favorite thing! f/m is my go to, but do enjoy f// and m// as well c:
I’m tentatively open to doubling, but open nonetheless if that’s what you prefer! That being said, I have no problem playing multiple characters/side characters as needed!!

Requirements
18+, just as a comfort thing!!
Replies at least once a week, lest I loose hope or interest xp
Communication!!! We don’t have to be best friends (although I do like making friends with partners!) but at least be able to let me know if a reply is going to take longer than usual, or anything else that might be important!
Similarly don’t be afraid to tell me your ideas or ask questions, especially for clarification! This is supposed to be collaborative and fun for the both of us, otherwise what’s the point?

Current cravings
Fandom
(listed characters are who I’d like you to play, in order of preference)

Stranger Things
Eddie Munson, Steve Harrington, 001/Henry
The Walten Files
Jack Walten
Animal Crossing
↦ Fang, Punchy, Raymond, Wilbur, Redd
Over the Garden Wall* ⋙
↦ *Inspired. Potential isekai into the same/a similar universe? Or just something set in autumns past?? I haven’t thought it out much yet lol

General ideas
Literally anything to do with vampires and/or werewolves, like, I have a metric ton of potential ideas I’m dying to try!!
Cozy rural towns with danger lurks just in the woods, or where bad things just seem to happen
Cliché ghost x Human who moves into their house
Serial killer x Potential victim who‘s somehow different™
Cult leader x New potential recruit
Villain x Civilian
Villain x Fledgling hero
Zombies??

I’m always willing to hear out any of your ideas as well!! This’ll at least give you a basic idea of what I’m into c: PMs are greatly appreciated if you’re at all interested, have a lovely evening ~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back