• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Celebrity RP Trash 1x1 Search IPC

Pando Chan

Hi there, the name is Pando. I'm twenty two years old. I hail from the scorching hell that is southern Oregon and I'm looking for someone who might be interested in doing a one on one Celebrity x Fan roleplay with me. I really just want a celebrity RP where someone uses one of my favorites as a face claim. Could be OC celebs or we be super trash and actually RP the celebrities Idc. I will play anyone for you and use whatever faceclaim you want if you give me this!

Don’t pay any mind to the fact that this thread is not very pretty. I’m just wanting to get something out there fairly quickly.

Personally, my pairing will be M/M, but I wouldn't at all mind if your pairing was F// or F/M. I've done it before, and I'm cool with it.

I love to double.

Sports
- Thomas Muller
- Marco Reus

Music
- Calvin Harris
- Zayn Malik

Actors
- Tom Holland
- Dave Franco
- Ryan Kwanten
- Chris Hemsworth
- Richard Madden
- Dominic Sherwood
- Cody Christian
- Dacre Montgomery

Youtube
- Connor Franta
- Cameron Dallas

I am fully willing to play any celebrity of your choice so long as I am comfortable playing them if we double in this situation!

I don’t like putting labels on literacy and how much I can write so I will just leave that out of here., but I am willing to work with anybody as long as they are willing to try. I will write whatever I think is necessary to keep the roleplay going along. If you want samples of mine, I can provide you with them upon your request. I have many samples to choose from so there is no worry about that. I would prefer to do the roleplay over private messages or threads.

ANYWAY, if you're interested, please go ahead and shoot me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back