Female

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Height

5'11Ft

Weight

65Kg

Wish

To spread the word of God to all those who walk upon the earth.

Alignment

Lawful Evil
Lineage

Common

Race

Human

Magic Proficiency

Curses

Cecilia is learned in the mage craft art of Curses, showing an incredible affinity towards the school of magic itself. She makes use of simplistic curse's which go hand in hand with her mystic code, among which is the well-known Gandr shot amongst a few other spells which can make others dub her as a "Magus Killer", having knowledge of curses that slowly sap away at one's mana supply or those which weaken the foe just enough for her to gain the advantage in a physical confrontation. 

Mystic Code: Accursed Arms

An odd pair of Mystic codes, they take the form of two pistols. They themselves do not boast any special abilities save for the fact that they can act as artificial extensions of Cecilia and her Magical circuits, effectively allowing her to cast her Curses through them. This provides them with a near infinite amount of ammunition as long as Cecilia herself still has some mana, channeling her spells through the pistols themselves in various offense styled ways. The guns themselves are also equipped with bayonet blades, which may also act as receptacles for her magic. 

Command Spell

Fate_Prototype_Command_Spell_04_zps3bb93976.png

Stats

Strength

A++

Endurance

B+

Mana

C

Agility

A++

Luck

B+

Noice, an overpowered evil master who is also a crazy religious. Because every fate anime or RP or game needs one of those

Wwwweeelll, she's part of the Church & Burial Agency, so religion comes with the package.  ;D

She definitely spends her free time lifting though. 

This mean she's accepted and I can post for her? 

Wwwweeelll, she's part of the Church & Burial Agency, so religion comes with the package. ;D

She definitely spends her free time lifting though.

This mean she's accepted and I can post for her?
can you pls reply soon? Gatekeeper is also waiting for caster's 'dazzling' display of crap to drive him away (which probably won't work)

can you pls reply soon? Gatekeeper is also waiting for caster's 'dazzling' display of crap to drive him away (which probably won't work)
Sorry about that, I was planning on posting today but I've been in a bit of a crappy state.
I'll really try to get something up tomorrow

Sorry about that, I was planning on posting today but I've been in a bit of a crappy state.
I'll really try to get something up tomorrow
Nah it's k as long as you have half an excuse, it'all be fine. Totally understand crappy moods xD.

I'm constantly in a crappy mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back