• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BearMerchant

I've been on a major Magnus Archives kick lately and to get into the spooky season I would love to do something with it. I'm fine writing canon, oc's, au's, whatever floats your boat. I'd really like to do something involving Jonathan Sims at the very least, though he doesn't have to be the primary focus.

I'm fine writing romance, more mature topics, etc., but none of that is necessary. I want a fun plot and character drama/tension above all, in whatever form that takes.

When you message me, please tell me some basic things about yourself, like name, age, etc, and what characters you'd prefer to write as, canon or otherwise. From there we can exchange writing samples. This sample doesn't have to be very long, a handful of paragraphs is perfectly fine. I promise this isn't to make anyone feel bad or anxious or anything like that, I just want to see if we'll vibe together as writers.

That's about all for now! Thanks for stopping by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back