• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is it Saiki k? And not just cuz that was ur old pfp Gummy

Ash's design (I'm guessing you're referring to this one at least) comes from the manga/anime Azumanga Daioh

o3gAA.jpg

(This totally should have been Namira btw, also curiously, the Hiragana character displayed in Bold red font reads "a")

Is it Saiki k? And not just cuz that was ur old pfp Gummy

My old pfp was the protagonist from Persona 4, but I can kinda see the resemblance to Saiki K...?

Why did I imagine your pfp to have pink hair all these years? Also I KNEW THAT BECAUSE MY FUCKING SCHOOL FORCED ME TO LEARN JAPANESE FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Ash's design (I'm guessing you're referring to this one at least) comes from the manga/anime Azumanga Daioh

View attachment 915275

(This totally should have been Namira btw, also curiously, the Hiragana character displayed in Bold red font reads "a")

My old pfp was the protagonist from Persona 4, but I can kinda see the resemblance to Saiki K...?
Cat: Violently unhinges jaw to bite a lady’s arm of
The Lady: a

Why did I imagine your pfp to have pink hair all these years? Also I KNEW THAT BECAUSE MY FUCKING SCHOOL FORCED ME TO LEARN JAPANESE FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
ARENT YOU AUSTRALIAN

WHY IS LEARNING JAPANESE COMPULSORY FOR AUSTRALIAN STUDENTS

I DON'T KNOW I THINK IT'S BECAUSE AUSTRALIA AND JAPAN HAVE GOOD TRADE, THEY ALSO HAVE SIMILIAR TIMEZONES SO WE HAVE A LOT OF JAPANESE EXCHANGE STUDENTS.

I've got to sleep now.

It's time to SASHAY AWAY.

Yes I watch drag race fuck you.

so im in a public speaking class and someone was straight up talking abt the story of the dream smp💀💀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back