• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
ATK BONUS????
OH OK LET ME EXPLAIN

OK OK OK
so atk bonus is NOT how strong the weapon it’s, but the force your character will be using for introducing a knife to an enemies face.

For example, Sword and Shield (yes, both), in atk bonus, you put your strength modifier, (for example, +3.) Unless it’s a dexterity weapon, if so you use your dexterity modifier, and if it’s a finesse weapon, you can use both.

thanks<3

ALSO HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A CORN POOL
BECAUSE I'VE LOVED THEM MY WHOLE LIFE AND I WENT IN ONE TODAY AND IT WAS JUST AS AWESOME
Kidspert: September 2019

thanks<3

ALSO HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A CORN POOL
BECAUSE I'VE LOVED THEM MY WHOLE LIFE AND I WENT IN ONE TODAY AND IT WAS JUST AS AWESOME
Kidspert: September 2019
no i don’t want to smell like corn
but it would be cool to try it sometime

also how was that corn maze like
was it fun?

also toby and Trystan1295 Trystan1295 would you people prefer Roll20 or Zoom for the game tomorrow?
haha the first thing that came up was zoom im so boring

also toby and Trystan1295 Trystan1295 would you people prefer Roll20 or Zoom for the game tomorrow?
haha the first thing that came up was zoom im so boring
I have a Roll20 account that I've literally never touched

It'll take me a while to get used to the interface methinks but I'm down

Umm hello good morning last night was wow I'm gonna recount the events for anyone who cares.

But before did you say we are starting the campaign tmr? what time on your end and where are we calling/campaigning because I have my first covid vaccine at 8.

For example, Sword and Shield (yes, both), in atk bonus, you put your strength modifier, (for example, +3.) Unless it’s a dexterity weapon, if so you use your dexterity modifier, and if it’s a finesse weapon, you can use both.
Nice reference to the crap guide btw

Umm hello good morning last night was wow I'm gonna recount the events for anyone who cares.

But before did you say we are starting the campaign tmr? what time on your end and where are we calling/campaigning because I have my first covid vaccine at 8.
hmm, for me it’s 8:47pm, what is it for you?

I could try and get them back but im a bit busy in a sec

alr everyone pass Roll20 usernames im about to invite you to the game that should be ready tmr

I don't have a roll20 log in hold on now I gotta get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back