• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hello, i am here to ask about your cars extended warranty...

but all jokes aside i probably wont be very active monday-wednesday because im going on vaction and i cant bring my laptop, that's why i have not been very active this week, ive been packing...

but all jokes aside i probably wont be very active monday-wednesday because im going on vaction and i cant bring my laptop, that's why i have not been very active this week, ive been packing...
its okay :]

I'll keep that in mind. Plan A is to wait for you to come back before posting for Jaxon and Ash since we're kinda locked in an interaction and I'd feel really bad ditching Winter in these circumstances...

...assuming there's any kind of plot progression by Wednesday/Thursday, that is

I'll keep that in mind. Plan A is to wait for you to come back before posting for Jaxon and Ash since we're kinda locked in an interaction and I'd feel really bad ditching Winter in these circumstances...

...assuming there's any kind of plot progression by Wednesday/Thursday, that is
I feel so bad for not posting, but I've been so busy with getting everything packed, i think i started packing on like wednesday and i just finished about 30 minutes ago...

I feel so bad for not posting, but I've been so busy with getting everything packed, i think i started packing on like wednesday and i just finished about 30 minutes ago...
Hey, no rush.

This is your vacation, your time to relax. :]

Enjoy it to the max, and don't worry about me. I'll wait as long as I need to.

(unless the really odd case Dani needs to intervene on the interaction for one reason or another arises)

Hey, no rush.

This is your vacation, your time to relax. :]

Enjoy it to the max, and don't worry about me. I'll wait as long as I need to.

(unless the really odd case Dani needs to intervene on the interaction for one reason or another arises)
Thank you for understanding, I know some people would be very upset about it.

Just finished deltarune Snowgrave route and

very maybe spoilers but

i killed a kid
he really went β€˜If I die in the videogame I die irl’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back