• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
h
how did you have it down then
OH
THOSE SKILLS
UM
image.jpg
THESE
ok ok
so u see those little parentheses there
that means that the big number on your ‘Charisma‘ (-1 for me) goes on the skills with the little (Cha) parentheses and so on

LG LTRM1240SW Microwave/Toaster Oven with 9 Browning levels: White

Also, I’m assuming that we would all be ready at Monday?, You only need to get your character sheet’s ready, and I’m also hoping that everyone would have time for 3pm-4pm playing. Or 4pm-5pm for ya’ll.

and im sorry if I ramble on im just very excited cus this my first ever campaign i’ve run and participated in haha

Also, I’m assuming that we would all be ready at Monday?, You only need to get your character sheet’s ready, and I’m also hoping that everyone would have time for 3pm-4pm playing. Or 4pm-5pm for ya’ll.

and im sorry if I ramble on im just very excited cus this my first ever campaign i’ve run and participated in haha
i think so

and rambling is fine
you know how much i ramble

Phew, finished the lower part of the sheet, time for personality

As a lil exercise I actually made a DnD-esque sheet for Jaxon. Not gonna use him in the DnD campaign but it was really fun to build.

I tried to keep it as loyal to the RP as possible even though there's no such thing as Smile Empowerment in DnD ofc, and I nerfed the Dark Rebellion Dragon significantly (He was reduced to a tiny 5x5x5 foot Minor Illusion that couldn't make physical interactions with the carriage or anyone in it)

He also hasn't used Eldlich Blast or Burning Hands in canon because of lore reasons (hes really bad at offense magic) and his Darkvision trait which is supposed to be an Elf trait cannot be used outside of extremely close distances (less than an arm's length) unless he has his glasses on. Lastly, his Beast Speech Level 1 spell is Limited because he can't speak Ash's language the same way Winter can but he can vaguely sense Ash's intentions most of the time (presumably through Perception or Nature due to his experience in studying Ash's behavioral patterns overtime).

i nerfed him so bad guys i bet jaxon mains (myself included) are crying and shaking rn

As a lil exercise I actually made a DnD-esque sheet for Jaxon. Not gonna use him in the DnD campaign but it was really fun to build.

I tried to keep it as loyal to the RP as possible even though there's no such thing as Smile Empowerment in DnD ofc, and I nerfed the Dark Rebellion Dragon significantly (He was reduced to a tiny 5x5x5 foot Minor Illusion that couldn't make physical interactions with the carriage or anyone in it)

He also hasn't used Eldlich Blast or Burning Hands in canon because of lore reasons (hes really bad at offense magic) and his Darkvision trait which is supposed to be an Elf trait cannot be used outside of extremely close distances (less than an arm's length) unless he has his glasses on. Lastly, his Beast Speech Level 1 spell is Limited because he can't speak Ash's language the same way Winter can but he can vaguely sense Ash's intentions most of the time (presumably through Perception or Nature due to his experience in studying Ash's behavioral patterns overtime).

i nerfed him so bad guys i bet jaxon mains (myself included) are crying and shaking rn

Jaxon knows eldritch blast lets goooo

WAIT

Jaxon did get one huge buff, which I'll explain through this skit

Winter: Jaxon, Ash really wants you to go to sleep. It's 7 PM.
Jaxon: *turns to Ash* For the last time, Ash, it's called Trance. Elves don't sleep. I didn't raise you to be a racist cat smh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back