• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Im crying like a baby right now...
I decided to watch Five Feet Apart
i regret my decision now..

why what happened
Ok so its about these two teenagers who are in the hospital and have cystic fibrosis also known as CF
so they can never be together and they have to be 6 feet apart at all times, that means that they can't touch at all, BUT the girl says screw six feet we are going to be 5 feet apart at all times.
ANYWAYS they end up falling in love and the girl's best friend DIES halfway through the movie and that's when i started crying....
Then after that happens The girl and the boy that are in love decide to walk to the city but they only make it halfway to the city when,the girl finds out that the hospital had new lungs, she decides that she doesn't want the new lungs anymore so they keep walking and they make it to a frozen Lake.... it was winter in the movie, so she decides that it would be a good idea to walk on the ice and the boy finds out that she has an opportunity to get new lungs and he's like lets go back, and the girl is Like No, and then falls through the ice, the boy then rescues her from drowning and gives her CPR which is a big Uh oh because People with CF cant kiss other people with CF and both the boy and the girl have CF so i was like OH SHIT, and started crying again because they got back to the hospital and the girl gets the new lungs and the boy is like i want to do something special for the girl before i leave her forever i was HE'S LEAVING HER, and thats when the girl wakes up from her surgery and the boy gives her a heartfelt speech, and then WALKS AWAY... LIKE WHO DOES THAT????

Thank you for coming to my ted talk sorry for all of the words..

GUYS I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM...

AUGHH IF ONLY I CAME OUT OF SCHOOL SOONER
IM HONESTLY CHEERING FOR CRASH BANDICOOT FOR SMASH
Oh no that's right you're PST so it's at like 3 PM for you :<

Out of respect, I won't post spoilers here until you give me the ok 🥺

Oh no that's right you're PST so it's at like 3 PM for you :<

Out of respect, I won't post spoilers here until you give me the ok 🥺
thank you
im also very excited for any Splatoon 3 or Metroid Dread trailers/gameplay!

it’s also rumoured that bayonetta 3 trailer/leaks are coming next next direct

Users who are viewing this thread

Back