• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ahhh I need to post. My mental health has been shit lately because school is running me dry. I swear majority of my teachers lack empathy. I’m gonna try and post on Thursday if I don’t happen to drop dead from stress.

Ahhh I need to post. My mental health has been shit lately because school is running me dry. I swear majority of my teachers lack empathy. I’m gonna try and post on Thursday if I don’t happen to drop dead from stress.
feel ya, exam week has been PAIN for me, I hope you feel better someday.

feel ya, exam week has been PAIN for me, I hope you feel better someday.

Yeesh school is just a pain in the ass, no exams yet but they are starting soon. I just need to switch over to AEO US History. I seriously can’t with average US History. Literally had a panic attack because of it this morning… so fun!!

Yeesh school is just a pain in the ass, no exams yet but they are starting soon. I just need to switch over to AEO US History. I seriously can’t with average US History. Literally had a panic attack because of it this morning… so fun!!
It’s weird, something that’s supposed to make you want to learn makes you want to cry

Good morning,

AHHH FUCKING OLD MAN WAS ALIVE ALL THE TIME AHHHHH, HE WAS EVIL GODDAMMIT.

Nice B)

ALSO FUCK YEAH REDEMPTION. A FUCKING YEAR AFTER SHE DIED HER BROTHER GETS TO NOT LIVE IN AN ORPHANAGE YOU FUCKER.

I'm so mad rn, you don't need to understand but just feel my pain.

AND NOW HE DIED HIS HAIR AND JUST FUCKING LEFT GOD

THIS BITCH, oop as I'm writing this someone is dying I think.... lol

Never ask…

a woman: her height(??????????)
A man: His salary
A vent artist: their inspiration

Why would someone make art in a vent, that would be such a cramped place.

Finished the show, shitty ending but what can you do.

6/10 for Squid Game on Netflix, watch it if you get bored enough or whatever. If you like death games it's probably a 7/10.

Now I'm watching a comedy show that currently isn't funny at all.

Alright yeah I'm going to sleep thanks Gummy for making me look at the time. (That was sarcasm I only dislike you a little bit) GOOD NIGHT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back