• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mia
Mia's eyes slightly widened in surprise to Ridley's reaction to her yelling and her face flushed. "DAMN IT!" She tried to pull up the hood of her hoodie but remembered when she took it off in the school, leaving it in her bag which was probably still sitting in the corner of the room. She instead brought her hands to her face, now flustered as she tried to cover up her blush. "That's not funny!!"

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley's smirk turned into a full on grim. She couldn't hide her glee. This was too good. She took a few steps forward and took hold of one of her wrists pulling it away from her face. Her hands were still warm from the interaction earlier, but not enough to hurt her. She smiled and looked her in the eye. "Embarrassed darling?~" Her flirtatious tone becoming more evident. She was not going full on flirt yet, but she did have enough. Her whole look was that of both innocence and glee. She was having to much fun doing this. Maybe she should start doing this more often. Then a thought came into her mind. She slowly reached her free hand up and lightly messed with Mia's hair. She looked at the hair for a moment then at her with such a smug look. "You have lovely hair princess." She said in all honesty. She messed with her hair for a second more before pulling away. Ridley knew that she was going to do this more often. It was to fun.

Mentions: Mia ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )

Mia
Interactions: Syfer Syfer (Ridley)
Mia's face got warmer and her cheeks turned a darker red, nearly matching the color of her eyes. "I-I'M NOT EMBARRASSED!" She denied the obvious truth as thoughts of her panic just moments before seemed to disappear. Right now the only thing she could worry about was not making a fool of herself. She opened her mouth to speak but only started to stutter unintelligibly. She eventually gave up on trying to form proper sentences as the girl had started to touch her hair. Mia wasn't used to that at all, so it was a strange and unfamiliar situation in which she only stood still and let happen since she didn't know what else to do. Almost instantly after hearing Ridley's compliment, she managed to get out a quiet, "Thank you." Though it sounded more like a question than anything.

Kai got up when she said she has to go. "Wait. You don't have to talk about where you came from if you don't want to." He said, not wanting her to leave. Then, out of nowhere, there was a cut on her wrist. He watched as the blood fell to the floor then looked up at her, finally meeting her eye. He slightly wondered what was under the eye patch but that wasn't important right now. After the short, quiet exchange, she bolted out of the gym. "Wait! What's wrong!" he yelled, extending his hand towards her, but his cries landed on deaf ears. He was about to run after her until the guy that was with Scarlet on their first encounter bursted through the doorway, carrying crimson. In an instant, confusion flashes into his face. "Huh?" was all he could get out until he too was picked up and carried outside and put on the ground. He blinked. Then blinked again. A few more times. Then once more. "What the fuck?" He said, staring at where Roy sprinted too. After failing to register what happened, he turned to Crimson, grabbing her hand to look at the cut, full of concern. "What happened to your wrist?" He asked in a serious tone, studying her cut.
Mentions: Roy ( Pumpkid Pumpkid ) Crimson ( Syfer Syfer )

Oriana Mikhaelis

"The basement pipe have been ripped?" Ah, now all make sense. The flooding happened because someone ripped a pi- of course it didn't make sense. What kind of Cthulhu's vein did their school's basement connected to? Why the liquid black? Why is it endless?

Regardless of her questions, Oriana still needs to helo the headmistress so she once again used her clairvoyance to dive into the black liquid and look for the pipe. She was too focused on her search that she didn't even realize another student had joined her on the entrance to the basement. Nothing. There's no pipe that fit the broken pipe. She checked the adjacent rooms too but to no avail. She ended her clairvoyance and took a brief breather.

She didn't find the pipe, but maybe it was hidden? Time for retrocognition then. Oriana touch the wall and then access the wall's memory. Using retrocognition on a living being was a very intimate experience, because she got to relive whatever memory the target was showing, but objects didn't feel any emotion so it's a safer target for her. Since the event happened not long ago Oriana quickly found the related memory and witnessed a girl holding the pipe running out of the basement. That's enough to confirm the pipe's whereabout.

"Miss Scarlet. The culprit took the pipe! We should get out of here!" Oriana yelled towards the flooding basement, she was worried about the headmistress. "I-I will call 911!"

Oriana's hands were trembling as she pulled out her cellphone and pressed the three digit numbers. Then she realized blood was dripping from her nose onto the screen. It's okay, it's okay! She tried to keep herself calm while wiping her nose with the sleeve of her blouse.

"911, what is your emergency?" A gentle voice replied from the other end of the call.

"black liquid flooding!" Oriana didn't know how to explain the incident better than this.

"Is it a magical accident?"

"I don't know." After she said that there's silence in the call. For a few moment Oriana feared that they had been disconnected, but the receiver soon gave her confirmation.

"Got it, we will teleport our squad to your place in a few minutes. Please keep this call open."

Spencypoo Spencypoo Clan Ize Clan Ize

Scarlet and Tisharia
Interactions: Literally everyone
She quickly resurfaced and got out of the basement, dragged herself up the staircase, and ran outside while stringing Akito along behind her. Once she was safely at the entrance she was a tired, panting mess. She briefly put her hand over her chest as she felt her heart pound against her ribcage. It was painful as hell and she could barely hide that fact, but she took it anyway as if it was nothing new. Her clothes had been wet and ruined. Despite her situation, when she saw Tisharia walk toward the group she stood with a newfound coolness. She glared at Tisharia as she watched her smash her student's phone. She then remembered the words she had written, the offer she proposed....And suddenly...It made sense... Scarlet never wanted to be at the bottom but now without her school, she had no choice. She inhaled deeply, "Only if I have a higher position than you. It might be your building but it's YOUR fault we have to do this anyway!" She relaxed a bit as Tisharia agreed to her terms as a rift opened beside her. "Walk right through and it'll lead straight into the auditorium!" Tisharia said enthusiasticly. Scarlet rolled her eyes and stepped back. "Students you may go ahead but once you get in the room don't leave it until I give the say-so." Scarlet then said as she shifted her gaze to Roy. She stepped aside with him, leaving Tisharia. "Before we go...I don't know what to do from here. So I think it's only right to ask what you think."
(If your next response is stepping through the rift it goes in the Faray high MAin chat I'll put in the ooc chat)

Oriana Mikhaelis

Oriana was startled when someone approached them, took her phone and then smashed it.

"Hey, I have my Epop playlist there!" She yelled angrily, but it seems the woman didn't care.

Oriana listened to the conversation between the two women, which didn't make much sense for her and when the headmistress told the students to enter the rift Oriana frowned to show how she feels about it.

"You two owe us an explanation, and I'm sure our parents wouldn't be happy about this." She said to both Scarlet and Tisharia while folding her arms in front of her chest.

Spencypoo Spencypoo

Scarlet
She sighed as she watched Oriana. "Don't worry I promise everything is going to go as planned still. Your parents agreed to put you in my custody until the end of the school year I really do hate to come off wrong but- Rather you like it or not... Your not your parent's problem anymore and they don't have most say in the situation. So unless you want to drown in that building I suggest you just..Follow through." She tried to give a friendly and hopeful smile for the girl. She would do whatever she could to keep her students safe and still continue their education.

Oriana Mikhaelis

Oriana's expression went darker as she listened to the headmistress' statement. Not parent's problem anymore? She felts angry at that comment, what did she even know about her parents anyway? Did she just said that her parents didn't care about her?? But she didn't really want to prolong this discussion, at least not here.

"You've read my file, you know what I can do. Better not have me snooping your secrets." Oriana said in a cold tone to the two women before entering the portal. Her stomach felts like being twisted as she realized that she just threaten someone else with her power.

Not good, Oriana. Not good. You said you want to stop doing that!

Spencypoo Spencypoo

Roy
Everything happened so fast without a moment to process the situation. At some point, Oriana, Akito, and Scarlet joined the group after Tisharia made her way back over. He couldn't help but glare at the woman then look surprised at the headmistress soaked in black liquid. "Miss Forlake!" He called out worriedly. Said woman spoke up and agreed to whatever terms. Roy gaped, shocked to hear her give in to Tisharia. Scarlet had asked the students to walk into the rift, Roy could not agree unless knowing the full extend. He glances at his son and ceases his advances as he puts a hand over his chest. Gabriel looked up quizzically before the man was taken aside.

The statement baffled the Dullahan. "What I think? I think you should get revenge and punish your..." He briefely turns to Tisharia. "...sister." He finished. "She caused all this damage and put a number of students in danger for what?" He growled. "Forgive me for sounding out of line, but we have no idea what's beyond that portal nor what your sister entails for us. I say we retreat than letting her win. Fix what she broke. Why did she cause such chaos instead of talking to you? From what I've gathered it's because of disagreements? Honestly I'm disappointed in both of you!" He whisper shouted and sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose. "You're...the founder of C.C.F.A. and you shouldn't be asking me what to do. You've figured this out by yourself before. The real question is what do YOU want and do YOU want to do? My job is to follow...myl lady." He nodded out of respect. "My son comes first and I want to know if following the crowd will be ok?"

Roy shifts to Gabriel as he watched the students walk through the rift. He was a good boy and worked hard to raise him and wanted to know if he wasn't walking in blindly just because he wanted to walk beside Scarlet? In truth he was torn between two worlds. He has made a bond with the Headmistress, but he holds a greater love for his creation. The point was to not be lonely anymore and although Gabriel is a working progress, he wanted him to have a better life than what he went through.

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo
Mentions: Ace Cream Ace Cream Clan Ize Clan Ize (Briefly)

Scarlet
Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid (Roy)
Scarlet watched Roy and slowly nodded. "I can't stoop to her level and as far as I can tell she's our only option." She calmly stated as he continued with his list of concerns. "She won't hurt the students...No matter what happens I know that she won't-" She went silent at the other half. He was right, and she knew it. No amount of protest in her could change how reckless and unprofessional she had been in just a day's time. "This isn't because of a simple disagreement. This is caused by countless deaths, betrayals, backstabbing-" She took a shakey breath as old memories resurfaced in her mind. She wasn't prepared for this- She couldn't handle this! She was going insane on the inside and didn't have a single idea of what she could do about it. "I don't need an assistant right now Roy I just need...a friend..." She looked back at Tisharia and the students who had already begun to enter the rift. "If I knew what to do we would have been doing it and this wouldn't be happening! This entire thing has been a mess from the start and I can't handle all of this alone! I-I just need a bit of advice..." She looked to the grass at her feet as she waited for a response from him.

Last edited:
Roy

Roy's slight aggression quells as Scarlet explains herself with a defeated tone. His shoulders drop realizing the last thing she needed was a scolding and needed comfort. Roy had forgotten within the midst of his rage that she was very much human too. How could be so biased when he knew how that felt. It wasn't always professionalism with him either. Not anymore at least. "I'm sorry." He started. "I didn't mean to let my frustration out on you. I shouldn't have put my expectations on you so much. I just want you to succeed and be happy, madame. I'm here if you need to talk. If this is the only way, I suppose we should take the offer while we think of a plan to mix the mess we have on our hands. You tried your best after all, just as you always do." He squeezes her shoulder giving her encouragement.

Scarlet
Scarlet sighed. "It's...It's alright." She couldn't place her feeling at the moment and glanced at her own school, still feeling disappointed in herself for letting this spiral out of control. She then walked past him and causally stared at the rift that was in front of her then at Tisharia. She once again grabbed Roy's hand, tightly holding it, and walked through the large rift.

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson was honestly to stunned to do anything. It was like she just went into shock. She just stood there slowly her face grew red and a few tears rolled down her cheek. Once she was placed down she was still the same. In shock and scared. Her whole demeanor being that of fear. She didn't snap out of it until Kai grabbed her wrist. She quickly wiped her tears and yanked her hand away. For such a small girl she sure had strength. She kind of just looked at him for a second. "I'm fine." She said finally. She then put to of her fingers together; they sparked with orange heat. She took a breath in and placed the burning fingers on her open cut. She winced slightly as the cut burned closed. She didn't look at Kai at all. Making eye contact would have made her uneasy. She stared at her wrist for a moment. 'Well there's another scar to add to the pile.' she thought to her self. She then looked up at Kai then around to see where Ridley was. She sighed seeing her flirting with a girl. Then she freaked out as her eyepatch was off. She huffed and sat on the grass under her. She didn't particularly care anymore; which for Crimson was strange. She just stared at the ground. Something was on her mind. She sighed again and took her eyepatch off; if Ridley had taken it off. Then people had saw, so there was no point in trying to hide it. She would probably put it back on later, but for now she needed it to be free. She blinked a few times and looked at her wrist. She put a hand around it where she had burned her wound closed, but made sure to keep her sleeve down. She didn't want anyone to see.... anything else.

Mentions: Roy ( Pumpkid Pumpkid ) Kai ( Redakai Redakai ) Ridley ( Syfer Syfer )

Ashton being shocked from the sudden aggressiveness of the girl he zoned out from the rising heat and the rising anger in him and then next thing y'know he came back to his sense and he was in a alone room he walked out and looked around to see a black ooze slowing overtaking the school and saw everyone outside and he felt a burning anger in him. He didn't exactly know why but he was pissed off and something about this black ooze was making it worse. He got a terribly ominous feeling from it and avoided it at all cost so he backed into the fight technique room. Back in the room he looked at all the weights and the punching bag "First day here and everything's already getting tore down......." he said quietly but with a deep anger in his voice. He felt like he was boiling now and was clenching his teeth making his jaw pop even harder and his eyes had a sharp and focused look on them he approached the sandbag quietly and put his hands in his pockets staring at it. After some seconds he threw his leg up and a sharp kick to the bag making a loud snap and pop like a super loud gunshot but the bag snapped off the chain and blew a hole in the wall to the classroom and the wall leading to the outside. Still angry when Ashton put his leg down he felt a breeze go over it seeing that he tore his sweats pants to shreds and lost his shoe and socks with the now exploded bag sitting on the outside by the group of students.

He made a slight scowl and spit on the floor while walking towards the holes in the wall "Who the hell cares anymore" he says in his small fit of anger. While walking he takes out his dreads and let them fall over his face and then jumps threw the holes in the walls and lands outside yet keeps his hands in his pockets. When he lands he creates a small dust cloud around him and then looks up at the crowd and starts walking over there. His eyes were probably almost glowing with as much anger flowing through him but his mind was absolutely clear as he was walking everything felt so slow but fast it was odd to him but he snapped out of it when he realized he was already with the other group. He fixed his posture making him tower over the remaining students as the staff seemed to be gone as well "Is this the last of us we best get going I hate to get stranded" he smiled at his peers then stared at one bot who seemed to have his hoodie on that was covering his face and lifted him up and gently put him over his shoulder "I may not know you but I'm glad were becoming acquainted now...friend of mine" he patted the boy on his back and walked through the portal.
Pumpkid Pumpkid (Gabriel) Everyone Everyone at the portal still

Maria

A red scooter entered the CCFA's ground and parked the motorcycle in the parking lot. She was curious of why the school had been so silent. It was supposed to be the first day of school! Did Scarlet set up a prank to punish her for being late? Her question was answered when she saw the school's building, at least what was remaining of it. It was practically leveled down to the ground and she could see the rubbles between the oozing black liquid that covered the entire area. Here and there she could see mages with hazmat suit chanting spells or use some devices to probe inside the liquid. The symbol on their back says they're from the 911.

"What is happening? Where's everyone?" She asked one of the officer.

"It's just an accident. Don't worry, all the staffs and students had been evacuated to Faray."

Maria sighed at how things turned, but she thanked the officer and went back to her scooter. Her next destination: Faray High.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back