• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I am very tempted to drop this rp now, because EVERYTIME I TRY TO KEEP UP, IT ALL GETS DELETED, NOW I HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT YOUR NEW POST AND WRITE MORE TIL THE END OF TIME, NEVER POSTING ANYTHING
Use Google docs for draft if needed. Talk to me whenever you want to post about certain stuff - I'm all ears. Lemme know before I post. Dun just wait until the last minute when I'm about to post on Sunday. No comms mean I dunno whether or not you want to write. I dun want to wait too long and let this RP die due to inactivity.

Use Google docs for draft if needed. Talk to me whenever you want to post about certain stuff - I'm all ears. Lemme know before I post. Dun just wait until the last minute when I'm about to post on Sunday. No comms mean I dunno whether or not you want to write. I dun want to wait too long and let this RP die due to inactivity.
I'm just seething and malding rn, no worries. I'm almost done repairing meh post

Take your time. But I will say this again: We move on every Sunday. So chalk it up to me all you want (before) Sunday.
I'm still kinda confused on the events. Did the explosive arrow work? If it did, why did the ship still get swallowed by the sea? Was there another wave?

I'm still kinda confused on the events. Did the explosive arrow work? If it did, why did the ship still get swallowed by the sea? Was there another wave?
Not enough people rowed. Ahem.

The arrow worked. They got over the wave, but the descent was too steep.

Dun worry, you will get a cooler boat.

Nothing happened, everyone's chilling on the beach in Cuba.
Hey Vietnam I got question. So Otrygg was found by Hakan poking around and he grabbed his leg.

But you said Stonewall laid Otrygg down somewhere and then saw Hakan walking about when they should have been at the same place. Am I reading something wrong?

Hey Vietnam I got question. So Otrygg was found by Hakan poking around and he grabbed his leg.

But you said Stonewall laid Otrygg down somewhere and then saw Hakan walking about when they should have been at the same place. Am I reading something wrong?
I edited the post afterwards. Apologies for the confusion. Lemme recheck. Sorry was riding my moped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back