• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Caution: Romantic Pairings Inside!

Tamed

Verba volant, scripta manent.

tumblr_n9c5nxPH1d1s8fj5qo1_500.gif

Table of Contents:

I. The Typical, "Hi, I'm [insert name here]"

II. A Little FAQ about This Writer and How She Tends to Roleplay

III. The Part You Actually Came Here For — the Pairings and/or Plots

{——}

I. The Typical, "Hi, I'm [insert name here]"

Hi there to anyone and everyone who is currently reading this line. You're in for the unoriginal spiel about me, the author of this thread, and for that I apologize in advance. I'm not a very interesting individual.

I suppose I should start off with my name, or something you can call me by. I really don't have a preference as to how I'm addressed, but the three titles that I most often answer to are Tamed, Leo, and Lion; however, if you'd like to call me by my given name — Jenna — that's cool with me too. I'm presently on my very-much-needed winter break (which, unsurprisingly, is
my main reason as to why I've found this site and am making this post). What better to fill up my time with than a little writing with a partner?

How's about a speed round of a few facts on yours truly?

• I'm in high school — supposedly some of the greatest years of your life, but mine have been pretty lackluster and anxiety-ridden so far.
  • I was diagnosed with depressed in the seventh grade.
  • I'm terrible at anything artsy unless it's photography and/or (perhaps) writing.
  • I have a potty-mouth when I write, but I don't when I speak.
  • I look younger than I am.
  • I like the feeling of burning my tongue on a hot drink.
  • I've been told that I have an abnormally good memory.
  • I wish I was a lefty.
  • I hate public speaking.
  • I'm a twin.
  • I've cried during books but not movies.
  • I want the wedding version of ‘Never Stop’ by Safetysuit to be my nuptial song.

That's pretty much everything that has come to mind about me — I told you I was boring. If there's anything else you'd like to know, then by all means, ask.

{——}

II. A Little FAQ about This Writer and How She Tends to Roleplay

Q. What is your typical post length?

A. I normal post within the range of three to seven paragraphs, but that could very well change depending on my mood and interest level. I would prefer a partner who can write at least my minimum [three paragraphs]. It's kind of a bummer when I write a lot or a well-thought out reply and subsequently receive a meager something in return. For you to have nice grammar would be welcome as well. Typos, of course, are a different story. We all have those.

Q. How active will you be?

A. Sadly, not very. As I've previously mentioned, I'm a high school student, and therefore academics come first. I'll be more active this week than usual because I am on vacation, however I will likely post only one or two replies a week on a normal basis. Very rarely will it be more than that, and if for some reason there's a week where I can't post, I'll be sure to tell you (and would be grateful if you did the same). I would also appreciate you not pestering me about my activity. If I don't respond for a fortnight or so, then you may certainly give me a poke. As long as you don't send me a PM every day asking where my post is or where I am, then we'll be on good terms.

Q. In what genres do you generally write?

A. You will normally see me in either modern/realistic or fantasy-based roleplays. Science fiction (although it's one of my favorites to read) and fandom aren't really my cup of tea when it comes down to it; you can suggest an idea in either of the two categorizes, though. I'm not going to say that I dislike everything about them
, and the worst I can say is ‘no.’

Q. How many people will you be accepting?

A. Frankly, I haven't decided yet. It all depends on how many people are interested as well as how many I want to committ to. You can keep submitting responses to this thread until I say that I've reached my maximum capacity. It's not really a first come first serve thing.

Q. If I have a question and you haven't already answered it, can I ask you below or shoot you a message?

A. Of course you can. What a silly thing to ask.

{——}

III. The Part You Actually Came Here For — the Pairings and/or Plots

Alright. So you're finally at the good part (assuming that you actually read everything above this. If you did, I love you). Hoorah. I don't have anything major planned out, only some pairings for you to choose from. I have an inkling of a plot for some of them and for some of them I don't. I like collaborating with my partner when I create plots so it isn't too one-sided, since the story is just as much yours as it is mine. Pick a pairing(s) that sound interesting and together we can fluff it up from there. These all imply that romance will be involved. If you want something platonic, just say so.

I'll list the pairings below. If you see one of the roles
italicized, it's the one that I would like to play (neither being slanted means I'll play either). If you see a set underlined, it means that I have a plot in mind for it. If something has an asterisk {*} next to it, then it's a craving. Oh, and since I forgot to mention this before: I do m x f just in case you were wondering (I'm just not experienced enough to do others) and I do prefer to be female. I apologize if that turns you away. If you want a platonic roleplay, then I can do same-gender.

• Train/Plane Crash Survivor x Phantom*
  • Best Friend x Best Friend
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Detective x Assistant / Detective x Detective
  • Writer x Artist
  • Prince x Spy
  • Mermaid x Surfer*
  • Fire x Ice

That's all I can think of for now. If anything else comes to mind, I'll be sure to add it. I hope these spark some interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I am a miserable high school student who was diagnosed with depression in 9th grade

So hi we are the same.

I post about once a day so I am a bit more active than you but at least 2 posts a week is perfect.

I post between 600 and 1000 words a post never less than 500 :3

I play male quite happily despite being female.

I too prefer to plot with a partner, I prefer realistic with a occasional fantasy dash.

I think we could work well!

¡on mobile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back