• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom cat's rp search // canon x oc (criminal minds, supernatural, bnha) // updated 1/27/21

cataphoric

she/they ★

hello, it’s been a while haha!!
i was hoping to do a few fandom-based canon x oc roleplays, as i’ve recently been really in the mood for them. i would do oc x oc roleplays too, but i’m not really in the mood for them (cuz i’ve always done oc x oc and would like a change for once haha).
i want to add, doubling in these roleplays is completely optional and i don’t necessarily dislike it; however, i tend to mix up my characters when i try to double up, so you’ve been warned.
anyhoo, the main fandoms i’m currently in are criminal minds, supernatural, and my hero academia. i’m really craving criminal minds and supernatural, but not so much my hero academia at the moment.. probably because i can’t hecking think of any good plots for it rn kjhygfdfgh.. but i do have a plot for the others! kind of.
but uh, yeah. i’d really prefer if you’d message me if you’re interested in anything you see, as i‘d like to keep this thread relatively clean.
now, onto the important stuff!

• i’m 20 years old. i’d like it if my rp partner was 18+.
  • no nsfw roleplaying. if it has to involve something like that, fading in/out is necessary. also, don’t try forcing nsfw stuff on me either. i’ll block you without hesitation.
  • i absolutely love talking about the characters and their stories, as well as future plots n whatnot. please be willing to communicate often with me.
  • i only roleplay as females; however, if the rp calls for a male minor/supporting role, i can maybe attempt it. that being said, the main couple in the rp will be MxF. FxF is fine for doubling/minor roles.
  • to be quite honest with you, i really enjoy cliche/dramatic stuff and fluffy stuff too, so please be willing to add lots of it into the roleplay we do!
  • i usually write about a paragraph or more. i’d like it if you could at least write a relatively detailed paragraph, just so it’s easier for me to create a reply for.
  • please let me know if you’ll be inactive or wish to scrap the roleplay. i’ll try my best to do the same.
    • note: due to my random emotions and irl stuff, the best i can do (reply-wise) is at least around two days a week; however, please note i have disappeared for around a month or so before in the past. if you’re not comfortable with/can’t handle having spaced out rp replies, then please don’t shoot me a message. also, that being said, don’t try forcing me to reply quicker. you can send me a reminder once in a while if i dip, but don’t spam me every day. thank you.
  • ultimately, i’d like to rp over discord as i’ll be able to reply faster there than on here.
  • due to the stuff involved in both series, there may be tough subjects included/mentioned in the rps. please let me know your triggers so i can avoid mentioning them.

SUPERNATURAL
1 ― the winchesters are forced to pick up a case involving humans being kidnapped by a demon when one of their hunter friends goes missing. once at the place where their friend is kept, they get into a brawl with the demon, but it ultimately gets away. they then find their hunter friend and as they’re about to leave with said hunter friend, the friend asks what they’re going to do about “the other prisoner”. a confused expression from both brothers results in the friend leading them to a hidden room which, after they open the door, reveals my character. the brothers recognize her as the first person to be kidnapped by the demon, which happened three years ago. reluctantly they take my character in to use as bait to get the demon to return, but over time grow attached to her - one more so than the other (dean).
2 ― one random day, my character shows up at the winchesters’ motel room door, claiming they sent her a letter saying they’d help her figure out the reason behind her mother’s mysterious death... which they never did. after lots of begging and a bit of pouting too, the brothers reluctantly agree to help her, but mostly so they can figure out who actually sent the letter.
3 ― my character has absolutely no idea the supernatural exists... until, of course, she happens to cross paths with the winchesters.
4 ― during a hunt, the winchesters happen to come across my character, a childhood friend of theirs who they lost contact with long ago. the only problem is she’s badly injured and barely breathing, having been attacked by whatever monster they were hunting.
  • unless specified, you can either choose sam or dean to rp as (although dean is kinda preferred haha).

CRIMINAL MINDS
1 ― my character is a newbie at the BAU.
2 ― au where reid never got into the BAU and instead works elsewhere, like as a psychologist or therapist or something. he happens to meet my character through this occupation, or simply by running into her somewhere else.
3 ― au where hotch has a younger sister (that at first nobody knows about), my character. she’s recruited by him to work at the BAU.
4 ― penelope gets an assistant, my character.
5 ― penelope happens to try and set spencer up with a friend of hers, my character.
  • spencer x oc for all of them
  • i have like.. equal amount of ideas for each route, if that helps you pick one

NOTE: these are basically just lists of all the canon characters i really like that you could choose from to play as, and some i could attempt for you IF we decide to double up.

BNHA

• you could play:
    • bakugou
    • dabi
    • kirishima
    • shigaraki (maybe)
    • deku
  • i could play:
    • mina
    • ochaco
    • deku (maybe)

SUPERNATURAL
  • you could play:
    • dean
    • sam
    • castiel (maybe)
  • i could play:
    • charlie (maybe)

CRIMINAL MINDS
  • you could play:
    • spencer reid
  • i could play:
    • probably any of the girls

NOTE: i just started watching criminal minds like last month or so, so i don’t really know everything about it past season 3 or 4 (i forget which one i’m on atm heh), so i’ll probably need some explanations about things past that if they happen to be brought up. i’m basically caught up with supernatural and my hero academia, though. also, i’m perfectly fine with spoilers, as long as you only say them if they’re needed. x))

Last edited:

small yet hopeful bump, as i'm still desperately searching!
i'm really craving something criminal minds or supernatural atm probably becuz i've been reading way too many fanfics lol,,,,
but um, the plot doesn't even necessarily have to be one i suggested!! i'm open to all plot ideas! i'd still like it to be canon x oc tho, haha. ;v;
also, i added a list of canon characters that you could possibly play as,, if that makes any sense. small warning, though: i might not have a plot in mind for all of them,, so you might have to have one just in case. :'))
nonetheless, thank you if you did happen to give this thread a quick glance. i really, really appreciate it.

bump! all slots are still open, heh.
ps, i added some more plots/concepts for both supernatural and criminal minds, and added some characters i could play (if we double up) to the character preferences list. ((:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back