• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cataphoric

she/they ★

currently craving: supernatural or criminal minds canon x oc (doubling welcome)!

hello, it’s cat again haha. my older-ish thread kinda really flopped, so here’s a new n updated one that includes oc x oc this time! i’m hoping to do some nice 1x1 roleplays (which could either be oc x oc or canon x oc), as well as hopefully make some new homies in the process! c:
please note i’m only open for a low amount of roleplays (maybe 4 max? idk), as i tend to get really overwhelmed when i have to do more than 3 lol. but, i’d really like to try n get used to doing more than 1 or 2, so here i am! that being said though, i do have the right to turn down requests i’m not interested in (nothing personal, you’re all lovely i’m sure), so please for the love of everything holy.. don’t guilt trip me or try to continuously push the rp on me if i turn you down or at least attempt to. it stresses me out beyond belief. :’)
anyhoo, onto the important stuff! if you’re interested, please pm me.

ABOUT ME
  • please call me cat.
  • my pronouns are she/they.
  • i’m currently 20 years old.
  • i’ve been roleplaying since i was like.. 11-ish maybe?? i just know it’s been a while since i originally started lol.
  • my activity greatly varies. sometimes i reply multiple days a week, sometimes i vanish for a month (though this usually only happens when i lose interest in the rp and don’t know how to bring it up lol).
  • i tend to write at least a paragraph, but ultimately my reply length depends on the length/descriptiveness of your reply.
  • i do third person POV only.
  • not exactly ghost friendly; i’d like at least a “bye” before you vanish for good.
  • i’m fine with most dark themes.
  • i will only play female main characters. i’m hesitant to rp as a male, even for minor/background roles; however, i can attempt it if deemed absolutely positively necessary.
  • i greatly prefer MxF, but if the plot is interesting enough and calls for it, i’ll do FxF.
  • romance (preferably somewhat slowburn) is a must when roleplaying with me.
  • i write normally (proper uppercase n whatnot) when roleplaying. i only type in all lowercase when ooc.
  • i will only rp as one character unless the plot that calls for multiple is interesting enough OR we choose to double up (canon x oc only).
  • i only use anime faceclaims (mostly due to the fact i like to draw my characters sometimes, and my art style is anime haha). the only time i’ll use realistic is if its for a fandom that calls for it, like supernatural or criminal minds.
  • discord is my preferred roleplaying spot.

ABOUT YOU
  • be 18+ in age, preferably.
  • be talkative OOC. i tend to be really talkative ooc once i’m comfortable with my rp partner, so i’d like you to at least try to be the same.
  • let me know your triggers beforehand so i can avoid mentioning things related to them.
  • write at least a paragraph and be somewhat descriptive, just so it’s easier for me to follow. don’t just slap down some vague dialogue and that’s it.
  • third person POV, preferably.
  • don’t force anything nsfw on me. fading in/out is necessary if it’s mentioned (which i kinda really hope it isn’t lol).
  • let me know if you get bored and/or want to leave, please.
  • if we choose to use discord and you disappear without warning for over 2 weeks, i’ll most likely remove you in order to keep my friends list clean. feel free to do the same to me if you feel the need.
  • be willing to rp as multiple (and maybe even canon) characters if the plot calls for it.
  • be willing to add lots of cliche/dramatic stuff. i’m a sucker for it.
  • be communicative about how the rp will go. tell me ideas you have when you get them, don’t leave me in the unknown. i don’t want to be the sole controller of the rp.
  • PAIRINGSbolded/underlined role is the role i prefer to play. also, i don’t have a specific plot in mind for every single one of these (those with a mean i have a plot in mind), so please be aware you might have to make one or we’ll have to collaborate to make one.
    • [medium muse] ― royalty x peasant/commoner
    • [high muse] ― demon x human
    • [muse depends on plot] ― angel x human (role preference might depend on plot)
    • [high muse] ― vampire x human
    • [muse depends on plot] ― other supernatural creature x human (role preference depends on plot)
    • [high muse] ― popular x ordinary/outcast
    • [low muse] ― loner/quiet type x bubbly type (no role preference)
    • [high muse] ― bad/delinquent type x good/shy type
    • [high muse] ― flirty/player type x innocent type
    • [muse depends on plot] ― monster hunter x monster (role preference depends on plot)
    • [low muse] ― android x human
    • [high muse] ― bounty hunter x target
    • [low muse] ― famous x fan
    • [medium muse] ― rich x poor
    • [medium muse] ― kidnapper x kidnapped

• GENRESi’m sure these aren’t all of them, but my brain is refusing to work atm so uh, yeh :’))
    • supernatural beings/monsters
    • fantasy
    • slice of life (especially school-based)
    • romance
    • superpowers
    • angst
    • post-apocalyptic (especially w zombies or monsters)
    • drama
    • reincarnation
    • soul mates
    • love triangles/squares
    • horror
these aren’t all of them, just my main ones. i’ve also read a ton of dif (usually shoujo) mangas n i’ve seen a few other (usually romance) animes.. so if you’re curious if i’ve seen/read something in particular, just ask!
also, i will only be doing canon x oc plots (with optional doubling) for supernatural & criminal minds, but i’m up for either oc x oc or canon x oc plots for bnha. wonder egg priority & kyoukai no kanata would be oc x oc only.

SUPERNATURALi’m completely caught up
  • looking for:
    • dean
  • i could double-up as:
    • castiel
    • sam (maybe)
    • ask about others

CRIMINAL MINDSi’m on season 8 (i think), but i’m fine with spoilers as long as they’re needed for the plot/rp to make sense
  • looking for:
    • spencer reid
  • i could double-up as:
    • probably any of the girls

BNHA/MHAi’m completely caught up on the anime, but i’m about 10-15 chapters behind the most recent chapter in the manga; again, i’m fine with spoilers as long as they’re needed for the plot/rp to make sense
  • looking for:
    • bakugou
    • dabi
    • kirishima
    • deku
  • i could double-up as:
    • probably any of the girls
    • deku (maybe)
    • amajiki (maybe)

KYOUKAI NO KANATAi’ve seen both the entire anime and the movie, but it’s been a while since i have, so i might need some refreshers here n there
  • oc x oc only

WONDER EGG PRIORITYi’ve seen up to episode 5, and i plan on watching the future episodes once they come out
  • oc x oc only
these aren’t fleshed-out plots, just brief ideas; however, feel free to still suggest your own plot idea if you don’t like any of these! i’m willing to listen to new/other ideas, haha.
ps, please keep in mind doubling up for canon x oc plots is completely optional n ultimately up to you.

1 ― zombie apoc plot where your character was formerly a part of an evil group but left it a bit prior to meeting my character, and is now being hunted by them
  • our characters could meet when my character gets caught in one of your character’s hunting traps? or maybe your character reluctantly saves mine from zombies?

2 ― your character is a grumpy, lone bounty hunter who targets my character, a girl with a special inhuman ability

3 ― our characters could work together as monster hunters, but yours is a professional and mine is a total newbie

4 ― my character ends up getting kidnapped by yours, who has a strong obsession with mine
  • the characters could be both human, or the kidnapper/yours could be a supernatural being who views my character as some kind of special prey
NOTE: any of these ideas can be combined with another!

SUPERNATURAL
1 ―
the winchesters are forced to pick up a case involving humans being kidnapped by a demon when one of their hunter friends goes missing. once at the place where their friend is kept, they get into a brawl with the demon, but it ultimately gets away. they then find their hunter friend and as they’re about to leave with said hunter friend, the friend asks what they’re going to do about “the other prisoner”. a confused expression from both brothers results in the friend leading them to a hidden room which, after they open the door, reveals my character. the brothers recognize her as the first person to be kidnapped by the demon, which happened three years ago. reluctantly they take my character in to use as bait to get the demon to return, but over time grow attached to her - one more so than the other (dean).
  • dean x oc
  • if doubling up, maybe your oc character could be the hunter friend they originally went to save? if you want that, ofc!

2 ― during a hunt, the winchesters happen to come across my character, an old friend of dean’s whom he lost contact with long ago. the only problem is she’s badly injured and barely breathing, having been attacked by whatever monster they were just hunting.
  • dean x oc

CRIMINAL MINDS
1 ―
my character joins the BAU in an attempt to start new and forget her past.
  • spencer x oc
  • my character could be just a random girl, or she could be related to one of the canon BAU members somehow (like a sister or cousin) if you’d like to spice it up a bit!

2 ― penelope happens to try and set spencer up with a friend of hers, my character.
  • spencer x oc
  • my character/the friend could either be a new BAU agent or just a normal civilian.

3 ― my character happens to move into the apartment room across from spencer’s.
  • spencer x oc
  • this one would probably be more slice of life and not focus on the usual criminal minds crime as much. it can though ofc, if you want it to!

Last edited:

enthusiastic bump! (:
i added some bnha plots, a new original plot, and a few new pairings n genres.
i also edited a few other small things and updated the part that says what i'm currently craving.

bump! currently really craving something supernatural or criminal minds. (:
ps, i edited the "IDEAS" spoiler (which used to be the "PLOTS" spoiler), adding new ideas and removing the old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back