• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cat's Meow (Slice of Life roleplay)

Yo guys! Here is a new roleplay idea that I made! It will kinda start out like the beginning of Servamp (that one anime with the vampires) but it's a completely different story.

~~~~~~~~~~

My character is walking home from school one day when he comes across a small stray cat who looks injured. Feeling sorry for the cat, he decides to take it home and nurse it back to health. Three days go by and the cat is doing well. My character grows attached to the cat and decides to keep him.

However, when my character comes back home from school one day, he discovers something surprising; the cat has turned into a human teen boy. His hair was the same color as his fur and he still had cat ears and a tail. After recovering from the shock, the catboy explains himself. He says that he's not sure how he became a human, but sometime after my character left for school, he slowly began to turn into one, although he found out that he can switch between his human and cat forms.

My character begins to understand and starts thinking about what to do. He decideds to let him keep staying with him, but he would have to teach him how to act more like a human.

~~~~~~~~~~

I figured this could be a nice slice of life plot to try out. Lots of comedy and life stuff shall ensue! Now for rules!

1. Please be semi-literate or above.

2. Use third person perspective.

3. Have good grammar.

4. I easily lose motivation to roleplay, so don't be surprised if I suddenly stop replying for a while. I promise you, it's not because I have lost interest. I will TELL you if I lose interest.

5. Have fun and be creative! This doesn't have a cohesive plot, so feel free to add some things here and there!

Extra details about the roleplay will be discussed in PMs. With that all said, just message me if you wanna do this!

I was browsing and I thought to take a gander. I actually have a male character that is an ailuranthrope, a werecat. His background is that he's a member of a distinct species of shapeshifter. His true form is similar to what you describe. His lower body is feline, but biped and digitigrade. His forearms end in human-shaped hands but they are furry and he has retractable claws. Face is human but the rest of his head is feline. His defining trait no matter what is form is that his eyes are human but with the slit pupils of a cat.

I was browsing and I thought to take a gander. I actually have a male character that is an ailuranthrope, a werecat. His background is that he's a member of a distinct species of shapeshifter. His true form is similar to what you describe. His lower body is feline, but biped and digitigrade. His forearms end in human-shaped hands but they are furry and he has retractable claws. Face is human but the rest of his head is feline. His defining trait no matter what is form is that his eyes are human but with the slit pupils of a cat.
Oooh, that sounds really cool! If you want, you can use him should you want to roleplay with me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back