• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cats Au Lait: Message Board

Main
Here
Characters
Here
hiya ! i went ahead and posted a character, i hope that's alright ^^ lemme know if anything needs changing !

I’m planning a foreign exchange student from the UK who works part time and brings her special needs cat with her, will that work?

We've got 4 on board so far (3 with characters), so I'm going to start drafting the first post and create the RP thread within the next day!
queanbean queanbean explosiveKitten explosiveKitten bambino bambino akeno akeno

Anyone else who wants to join is free to make a character and join the RP at any point in time! I'll add character sheets to the Welcome Wagon as they come in (p much everyone gonna be added right away).

stinky gremlin baby is here. And Blythe too, I guess
So for some reason your character specifically breaks the code on the Welcome Wagon page. :> I had to type it in manually, and now when I go to add pictures it's like "no". I think your gremlin is behind it tbh, but I'm gonna leave it for now and fix it later.

very excited for this rp, might make a second character because i have a ton of ideas >:]

made a lil second character, once again lemme know if anything needs changing !

oh and my characters are 100% open for plotting >:]

I'm never doing BBCode again after this. Everyone's added so far, minus a few details because I had to manually type the information again (did I need to? no, did I do it anyway? shoot me). Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving I'll start the rp on Saturday. That should give everyone the holiday and weekend. :>

now... all i'm sayin' is that ;;; fuyuki & momo. an extroverted lesbian and an introverted one.
fuyuki is def gna stick 2 her like hell (a little crush mayb)
OML YESSS THEY WOULD BE SO CUTEE
momo slowly turning from begrudgingly accepting her presence to being disappointed when she’s not around

Heyo, I guess I should pop in. Almost forgot that I should maybe introduce myself to you guys. Hi, I’m the guy behind Yuto, and this is actually one of the first slice of life RP’s I’ve done on this site, so I’m excited to see how it goes!

Heyo, I guess I should pop in. Almost forgot that I should maybe introduce myself to you guys. Hi, I’m the guy behind Yuto, and this is actually one of the first slice of life RP’s I’ve done on this site, so I’m excited to see how it goes!
Ohhhhh, Yuto meeting the little two legged cafe cat seems adorable

I'm gonna have a post up by the end of the dayyyyy. Hold me to it. :neutralteeth:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back