Teifling Rogue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Full Title:  Servitore della Principessa Catrina Floro

Nicknames: Cat

DOB: March 3rd

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Position: Servant to Isabella

Bio: Catrina was only a young girl when her father passed due to injuries he had sustained years ago in the war. In order to ensure that she would always be fed and would be taught well, her mother bargained her way into serving the royal family. She was of the lowest class and was not of much significance to the family until a day where she was ordered to go fishing with the two royal siblings, and in the event of her brother’s drowning Catrina had managed to save atleast Isabella’s life as well as swim back out to try and save her brother’s. From then on the two have been inseparable.

Personality: Much quieter in the presence of people than her companion, she is more often than not the voice of reason for the headstrong princess. Loyal to the end and very hardworking she follows traditional duties to a T, sometimes even growing uncomfortable by Isabella's occasional acts of friendship. She remains a wall flower in many situations and uses her observations to harbour any sort of wisdom Isabella may need to suceed in her journeys.

Appearance: Tan just like Isabella from all of the hours they've spent outside, she as well has tattoos proclaiming her debt and loyalty to the Valdimonte family. A seaturtle in delicate tribal fills her shoulderblades, and waves surround their left arm. Only servants who have proven their loyalty over years are given the honor of carrying the crest, and to date she is the youngest to have been given the tattoo. Such an old tradition going even before the Wars Catrina takes extreme honor in it.

310789.jpg

Weaponry: Sharper than any other on the isle, she is quick and accurate with a fishing spear.

Other: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Just a quick reminder of the rule that servant/royal pairs are all of the same gender. If you really want to be paired with your own character, youre going to have to make a third character and move Sebastian elsewhere (i'm fairly sure that the Banshu Isles crown prince is still open, if they're ok with having him).

Totally my bad, I thought i had read earlier that they had to be opposing genders, I'll make a few quick changes :)  Thank you so much!

ok actually glancing through a few forms i think that spot might have been taken and we just need to update the character list, so just see if you can figure out someplace to put him (be sure to check with the prince's owner), or i suppose you can leave him unassigned for now. sorry for the inconvenience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back