• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests cathartic.

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #b03c3c; color: #fff; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; padding: 4px; margin: auto; background: #f2f2f2; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; color: #000; width: 100px; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; font-size: 12px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #000; background: #e2e2e2; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; transition: 0.5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all .5s; width: 309px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 24px; padding: 10px; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents1 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 [/script]
cathartic.
[div class="tabContents tabContents1 show"]
hello! i'm luna and welcome to cathartic! i've been coding for a while and as of late i have some time on my hands so i want to try and improve my skills. the best way i thought i could do that was to open a shop of sorts, where i make codes for you, upon request! here are some examples if you want to see some of my work โ€” examples.

provided you fill up the form on the nest page to the best of your abilities, i am more or less guaranteed to accept your request. failure to comply with my guidelines could result in a request denial. this is all, obviously, for free, but i do expect you to never remove my watermark/credit.

along with that detail, here are some other expectations:
โ†’ once again, i repeat, never remove my watermark/credit​
โ†’ please do not change the coding in certain ways and then pass it off as your own. i will know if you do this.​
โ†’ in fact, unless it's for fonts and colour schemes, please don't change the coding at all.​
โ†’ please be patient!​
โ†’ last of all, please don't demand something mobile friendly. i try to make everything mobile friendly but that's not always possible, so just assume that what i give you may not be mobile friendly. you should know that going in.​
[div class="tab tab2"]next page
[div class="tabContents tabContents2"]
please use the following form and fill in all fields (except optional ones). post your requests below and expect delivery within 1-3 days!

โ†’ name:​
โ†’ code type: (ic, group rp, cs, interest check, etc.)​
โ†’ code size: (do you want the code to fill the entire post? or be small and in the centre?)​
โ†’ theme inspo: (look at tumblr themes or #themehunter on tumblr for examples/inspo)​
โ†’ colour palette: (preferably from colorhunt or coolors)​
โ†’ fonts: (only google fonts since others won't show up)​
โ†’ images: (links of what you want to include, and how โ€” a main image? four images side by side? background image?)​
โ†’ tabs/buttons: (not necessary, only if you want multiple parts to your sheet, and if so, how many? what are the headings? do you want the pictures to change in each tab?)​
โ†’ other: (have i missed out something that you feel i need to include? how the code should be laid out? quotes to add? space for tags/location in an ic post? etc.)​
โ†’ deadline: (how soon do you need it?)​
[div class="tab tab1"]prev. page
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited by a moderator:

queue.
โ†’ starboy. starboy. : cs code : wip!
โ†’ username / name : code type : progress

i saw you had a request thread and i SCREAMED.

โ†’ name: nell'oscuritร  (italian for in the dark, i couldn't think of a name wjhdsf)
โ†’ code type: ic! (it's for your roleplay)
โ†’ theme inspo: here, but i just want the picture on the side and the spot underneath for name/info.
โ†’ colour palette: here
โ†’ fonts: honestly, just the one that i'm typing in rn. default rpn font, size 3. nothing fancy.
โ†’ images: one for the side, on the left.
โ†’ tabs/buttons: none!
โ†’ other: a spot for tags/locations/etc., and a spot for a name.
โ†’ deadline: none!

accepted.
starboy. starboy. ofc you know youโ€™re accepted! iโ€™ll give you your code in a day probably!

name: as in the character's name right ? Fawne Foxwell
โ†’ code type: IC sorry for lack of details
โ†’ theme inspo: the one you have for this thread is nice!
โ†’ colour palette: Color Hunt - Trendy Color Palettes I like peach white and navy so pretty
โ†’ fonts: Standard is good
โ†’ images: none is fine
โ†’ tabs/buttons: none
โ†’ other: I'd like a spot at the top that could say my characters details maybe like current mood and job
โ†’ deadline: no rush ever

Super sorry I didn't give enough. Thank you for your kindness

Last edited:
accepted.
SleepingSwan SleepingSwan normally i require more detail in a form but iโ€™ll give your request a go! and code types are usually either character sheets, interest checks or in character posts. yours falls under the latter.

delivery.
SleepingSwan SleepingSwan here's your code request! i included as many of the colours from your palette that i could. you can find the code here. hope you like it! if you could link me to where you used it (once you use it that is), that would be great. and please remember to not remove credit!

fawne foxwell
tags || location || mood
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent consequat ante eget cursus aliquet. Sed mi orci, mollis in mauris eget, iaculis venenatis eros. Nunc feugiat erat eu magna posuere dictum in pharetra mi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed porta sit amet justo sit amet malesuada. Praesent sed risus ac purus bibendum tincidunt. Ut diam arcu, auctor vel elit id, rutrum auctor justo. Proin cursus, tellus quis mollis vestibulum, purus sapien elementum velit, id maximus velit tellus ac nulla. Duis id commodo odio. Sed dignissim elit felis. Nulla quam ligula, dictum eu diam in, pretium fermentum ex.

Sed elit ante, rutrum vitae dui a, egestas molestie justo. Donec semper semper quam vitae tristique. In sit amet dictum massa. Suspendisse venenatis ipsum a libero ullamcorper placerat. Mauris nec consequat odio, nec pretium metus. Suspendisse at lectus nulla. Donec tincidunt lacinia lorem, sit amet ultricies tortor dignissim vel. Quisque sed purus quam. Sed non lorem vitae nunc dapibus tempor ac at odio. Mauris consectetur nisl quis ante lobortis, sed malesuada felis pulvinar. Vivamus bibendum finibus purus quis sodales. Mauris pharetra massa at nulla consequat, vel tempor libero efficitur.

Nulla sollicitudin mi sit amet erat elementum rhoncus. Sed iaculis, metus ac feugiat sodales, urna nibh facilisis mauris, in iaculis tellus orci eget nisi. Ut blandit, magna eu fermentum pellentesque, ante orci faucibus metus, sed lobortis tellus augue quis arcu. Fusce viverra at sem et pulvinar. Maecenas porta eget nisl vel tempor. Donec at nunc et velit lacinia dapibus sit amet nec nunc. Nunc eget diam ac neque vestibulum sagittis ac vel sem. Curabitur eleifend viverra quam, a blandit ligula ultricies id. Mauris est magna, tincidunt ac lectus a, ultrices pulvinar orci. Pellentesque enim erat, posuere at pellentesque ac, convallis vitae orci. Suspendisse feugiat condimentum ante, vitae varius arcu gravida sodales. In at vehicula purus, ac egestas nibh. Aenean laoreet nisi ut odio lacinia sollicitudin. Morbi hendrerit eget augue quis rhoncus. Nulla magna orci, ultrices non tristique a, pellentesque non lectus.
coded by luna.

โ†’ name: Eri Ainohara
โ†’ code type: character sheet
โ†’ theme inspo: THEME HUNTER: Photo
(Version one please :))
โ†’ colour palette: Color Hunt - Trendy Color Palettes
โ†’ fonts: If it's alright, I would like for the name to use tangerine font, and for the rest to use handlee font.
โ†’ images: https://66.media.tumblr.com/186a48ce80dc6cc70341d6ede21a010d/tumblr_p0soe1I3ac1ql4eu6o1_1280.jpg (for the one inside the circle.)
https://s1.zerochan.net/600/18/31/1971568.jpg (for the header image)
โ†’ tabs/buttons: 3 tabs (general, persona, history) and scrollbars for each pages.
โ†’ other: none
โ†’ deadline: would 2 weeks suffice?

Last edited:
โ†’ name: Eri Ainohara
โ†’ code type: character sheet
โ†’ theme inspo: THEME HUNTER: Photo

(Version one please :))
โ†’ colour palette: Color Hunt - Trendy Color Palettes
โ†’ fonts: If it's alright, I would like for the name to use tangerine font, and for the rest to use handlee font.
โ†’ images: https://66.media.tumblr.com/186a48ce80dc6cc70341d6ede21a010d/tumblr_p0soe1I3ac1ql4eu6o1_1280.jpg (for the one inside the circle.)
(For the big one, please leave it blank.)
โ†’ tabs/buttons: 3 tabs and scrollbars for each pages.
โ†’ other: none
โ†’ deadline: would 2 weeks suffice?

can you tell me the names of the tabs? and what image do you want for the header image on top? or do you not want the header?

also, just a note for my ocd but would you mind removing the whole tumblr post from your request? just the link would suffice (:

can you tell me the names of the tabs? and what image do you want for the header image on top? or do you not want the header?

also, just a note for my ocd but would you mind removing the whole tumblr post from your request? just the link would suffice (:
I've fixed it. I hope it's okay now.

accepted.
Gunnhildr Gunnhildr your request is accepted! i'll get to work on it soon, so you can expect it in a day or two.

delivery.
starboy. starboy. here's your code boo! i added a little hover thing over the image too. you can find the code here. hope you like it!

[class=image] position: relative; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/92/31/dc/9231dc72d6c043bf07fa20f68b142b70.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; height: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8ecccc; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] font-family: Oswald; font-size: 14px; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] transition: 0.5s; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); [/class]
[div class=image][div class=caption]
#02 : luna
the essence of the moon
[div class=name]oliver lameta
[/div]
tags: tba
mood: tba
this text is also scrollable
[/div]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla sollicitudin urna ut ante aliquet, quis aliquam massa mollis. Pellentesque et tempus libero. Nullam at ultricies nibh, sit amet placerat ipsum. Proin sodales sodales lacinia. Morbi egestas tellus ex, ut efficitur risus placerat non. Maecenas fringilla diam massa, sed fringilla ipsum finibus vel. Donec nec nulla nec nisl elementum dignissim non sit amet ipsum. Sed nec erat a nisl fermentum commodo in nec neque. Morbi volutpat sagittis nibh a euismod. Pellentesque facilisis erat ut leo dignissim, dignissim ultricies lacus ultrices.

Praesent id eros nibh. Sed malesuada magna sit amet lobortis euismod. Proin venenatis ex eget velit accumsan tristique. Suspendisse vel augue ac velit hendrerit rutrum vel vitae magna. Ut at velit leo. Vivamus in dui varius, maximus nibh sit amet, fringilla neque. Etiam gravida urna non nibh lacinia elementum. Vivamus fringilla, ante non pulvinar dictum, odio libero vestibulum mauris, vel aliquet augue mauris id odio. Integer egestas mi ut blandit vehicula. Pellentesque ullamcorper nulla felis, eget laoreet quam dignissim et. Sed id libero laoreet, lacinia sapien eget, euismod diam. In ornare dui vel sapien consequat dapibus.

Integer ut ante cursus, aliquet eros luctus, ultricies purus. Praesent vestibulum ligula a euismod faucibus. Donec tristique ligula sed lectus consequat, quis iaculis dui hendrerit. Quisque rhoncus ac diam non rhoncus. Sed sit amet ante eget erat vestibulum euismod at et urna. Aliquam erat volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Praesent orci nunc, fringilla quis nulla quis, pulvinar laoreet dolor. Sed ac arcu et elit scelerisque mattis. Donec lacinia sem tristique augue vehicula, a euismod lectus blandit. Suspendisse at libero lectus. Fusce a elit justo. Fusce ante arcu, auctor non risus id, efficitur ullamcorper nisl. Pellentesque vulputate semper mauris, id faucibus urna dictum non. Ut bibendum risus non lorem dapibus sollicitudin. Fusce commodo semper libero.
[/div]
coded by luna.

delivery.
Gunnhildr Gunnhildr here's your code! i tried to stick to the visual you gave me but i had to mess around with the fonts and the header image made it look too cluttered, so i hope that's alright. you'll need to use break tags โ€” [br][/br] โ€” for paragraph breaks and you can find the code here. hope you like it! if you could link me to where you use it, that would be great, and please don't forget to never remove credit!

[class=tab] display: inline; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 4px; width: 100%; color: #bbb; border-bottom: 2px solid #f5f5f5; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; [/class] [class=selectedtab] display: inline; padding: 4px; color: #132743; border-bottom: 2px solid #ffb5b5; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; font-style: italic; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #132743; letter-spacing: 2px; transition: all 0.5s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} general) (addClass selectedtab tab1) if (eq ${currentTab} persona) (addClass selectedtab tab2) if (eq ${currentTab} history) (addClass selectedtab tab3) if (eq ${currentTab} general) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} persona) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} history) (show tabcontentsthree) [/script]
eri ainohara
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone"]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam rutrum dolor sodales ligula dapibus, ut lacinia neque tincidunt. Vivamus tincidunt turpis et tellus mollis vehicula. Praesent faucibus a velit ut volutpat. Cras eu tellus euismod, venenatis turpis sodales, lacinia magna. Ut eget mauris feugiat, pulvinar magna vitae, varius odio. Phasellus vehicula vulputate sapien, ac dapibus justo imperdiet commodo. Cras varius justo sit amet velit cursus egestas. Quisque scelerisque, dui vel efficitur vulputate, purus metus tristique dolor, vitae pulvinar nunc lacus in enim. Nullam tempus tristique laoreet. Aenean non quam lectus.

Donec vitae dignissim urna. Proin pharetra, velit at mollis tincidunt, enim arcu lacinia sapien, ut scelerisque quam sem vel elit. Ut sit amet tristique nisi. Duis quis sapien eget ex sagittis pharetra vel eget magna. Fusce eros augue, tempus quis mauris in, accumsan dignissim arcu. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vestibulum nec iaculis ipsum, non gravida magna. Sed nec vehicula massa. Cras eu nibh a tortor ultricies porttitor non quis turpis. Suspendisse venenatis elementum magna vel fringilla. Phasellus iaculis erat lacus, sit amet iaculis leo eleifend sollicitudin. Sed molestie lacinia ligula sed egestas. Vivamus vitae nisl risus.
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
Fusce at eros a nulla fringilla molestie et placerat ex. Ut finibus ligula a lectus fringilla malesuada. Vestibulum eleifend diam porttitor justo dignissim molestie. Duis et magna et ex dictum imperdiet. Phasellus sodales sagittis ex, eu maximus dui rutrum quis. Duis ex leo, finibus eu ante ut, auctor posuere est. Nam id ex urna. Nam convallis dolor sit amet faucibus cursus. Suspendisse enim felis, vestibulum vitae porta suscipit, convallis ut lacus.

Suspendisse dolor eros, bibendum ac ultrices ac, semper vitae libero. Etiam non ante venenatis, volutpat turpis quis, tincidunt erat. Pellentesque ultricies pellentesque lorem bibendum elementum. Donec eu nisi ultrices, volutpat lorem vitae, euismod mauris. Morbi sed leo tincidunt, consequat dolor id, efficitur augue. Pellentesque blandit justo vitae nisi posuere, sit amet congue ex ultricies. Sed ac urna bibendum, sagittis nunc non, ultricies ex. Sed eleifend blandit lectus, vel egestas velit interdum ornare.
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
Suspendisse dolor eros, bibendum ac ultrices ac, semper vitae libero. Etiam non ante venenatis, volutpat turpis quis, tincidunt erat. Pellentesque ultricies pellentesque lorem bibendum elementum. Donec eu nisi ultrices, volutpat lorem vitae, euismod mauris. Morbi sed leo tincidunt, consequat dolor id, efficitur augue. Pellentesque blandit justo vitae nisi posuere, sit amet congue ex ultricies. Sed ac urna bibendum, sagittis nunc non, ultricies ex. Sed eleifend blandit lectus, vel egestas velit interdum ornare.

Praesent consequat venenatis ante, sed cursus ante fermentum eget. Nulla convallis blandit lorem, nec faucibus enim condimentum non. Nunc et vestibulum turpis. Nulla in felis placerat, blandit enim eu, scelerisque magna. Curabitur id arcu quis tellus blandit suscipit. Phasellus viverra felis non pulvinar viverra. Nam porttitor lorem eget ex elementum sodales. Curabitur sit amet interdum mauris. Sed tempor hendrerit massa sit amet rhoncus. Aliquam aliquam diam neque, et porta elit pellentesque et. Aenean fringilla odio nulla, id ornare orci interdum vitae. Sed non sapien luctus, interdum leo ac, suscipit augue. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Phasellus at suscipit urna, ut pulvinar ex. Phasellus at eros et tortor lacinia suscipit. Duis molestie euismod ante at iaculis.
[/div] [/div]
[div class="tab tab1"]general
[div class="tab tab2"]persona[/div] [div class="tab tab3"]history[/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Oml, these are beautiful! Keep up the great work!
โ†’ name: Bum Bear ( โ—โ€ขใ‰ฆโ€ขโ— )
โ†’ code type: IC
โ†’ theme inspo: Tumblr Inspo
โ†’ colour palette: This one please.
โ†’ fonts: Could you have his name, Ohto Nakamura, in Cinzel Decorative Font, while the rest of text be in Raleway?
โ†’ images: Just this one.
โ†’ tabs/buttons: No buttons necessary.
โ†’ other: Just a spot for tags, mentions, and mood with a smiley emoji (โ˜ป) in the front of it? Emoji is not necessary.
โ†’ deadline: no rush ^^!

accepted.
Bum Bear Bum Bear your request is accepted! i'll get to work on it soon, so you can expect it in a day or two.

delivery.
Bum Bear Bum Bear here's your code! i tried to stick to the visual you gave me, and i couldn't use all the fonts and colours you wanted bc it didn't really fit but i hope you like it. you can find the code here. if you could link me to where you use it, that would be great, and please don't forget to never remove credit!

ohto nakamura;

mood: info.
mentions: info.
tags: info.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed sed lectus sed nisl bibendum condimentum. Nam pulvinar lorem ac augue fermentum, at auctor mauris placerat. Sed et feugiat ligula, non mattis massa. Donec molestie mollis felis, convallis vehicula quam convallis sit amet. Proin dictum malesuada leo, sit amet sodales velit cursus ac. Fusce posuere tincidunt nibh, ac molestie nisi scelerisque quis. Curabitur ultrices, ligula nec ultricies viverra, orci urna lacinia massa, vitae congue nisi mauris vitae lorem. Etiam ultricies ullamcorper mattis. In varius vitae diam a fermentum. Donec in nibh vitae magna imperdiet faucibus. In sodales felis vel malesuada gravida. Ut et enim elit. Etiam in accumsan lorem. Sed vel finibus quam. Curabitur consequat lobortis lectus at posuere.

Nulla ac metus in ligula tincidunt faucibus non ut ipsum. Sed nec convallis tellus. Nulla a lectus ullamcorper, ornare mauris eu, fringilla risus. Quisque mattis leo consequat, efficitur augue sit amet, dignissim dui. Vestibulum faucibus ante elit, vitae tristique mauris convallis quis. In quis auctor lacus. Maecenas imperdiet laoreet lacinia. Etiam faucibus rutrum mollis. Etiam interdum justo eget sem hendrerit viverra. Aliquam varius placerat lorem vel pretium. Integer luctus risus vitae mi euismod accumsan. Quisque eu molestie orci, eget cursus orci. Suspendisse semper lectus elementum justo vulputate, mollis interdum erat tincidunt. Cras aliquet malesuada nunc, ac rhoncus sem pellentesque id.

Nunc in congue purus. Quisque sit amet turpis nec orci eleifend semper vitae sed orci. Vestibulum iaculis tortor non nisl dictum porttitor. Donec sit amet fringilla est, vitae maximus ante. Donec id dui sit amet eros sollicitudin porttitor sed at orci. Nam bibendum scelerisque risus, eu suscipit felis maximus ut. Fusce vitae maximus elit. Nam sollicitudin elit sit amet libero fermentum, a dignissim felis sodales. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.
coded by luna.

im baaaaaack

โ†’ name: the roleplay is currently untitled but i'll think of something eventually lol
โ†’ code type: group rp interest check!
โ†’ theme inspo: something like
this one, version one, but i also did like the way you had the wrath of helios laid out!
โ†’ colour palette:
this or this.
โ†’ fonts: size 3 rpn font, but times new roman for the headers!
โ†’ images: one large image for the main page, and then spot for an icon in the top right corner of each tab.
โ†’ tabs/buttons: four tabs and one main page! similar to the way you did 'boxed in' on your freebies thread, with a main spot and then four tabs.

โ†’ other: i kinda wanted it to be a bit minimalist, and it's a supernatural roleplay, so if that ~vibe~ could be incorporated at all that would be nice!
โ†’ deadline: as soon as comfortably possible!

accepted.
starboy. starboy. your request is accepted, ofc! i'll get to work on it soon, so you can expect it in a day or two.

delivery.
starboy. starboy. here's your code boo! i wasn't sure about the contents of each tab so i just went with what i usually do for . agroup interest check, but ofc, you're free to change it. you can find the code here. hope you like it!

[class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #888; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #222; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #9E1A00; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border-bottom: 2px solid #9E1A00; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=titleslide] font-family: Times New Roman; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (show tabcontentsfour) [/script]
you could say
something happened
in this town.
[div class="tab tabone"]001
[div class="tab tabtwo"]002
[div class="tab tabthree"]003
[div class="tab tabfour"]004
[/div] [/div]
[div class=titleslide]
โ€” crimson
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone" style="display: none;"]
โ€” 001
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam erat libero, ultrices eget justo quis, pellentesque imperdiet justo. Cras varius erat suscipit sem maximus, et sollicitudin enim mollis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla egestas pretium augue, non feugiat eros placerat at. Duis sit amet eros dapibus, scelerisque nulla eu, vulputate massa. Proin et volutpat massa, quis interdum dui. Maecenas leo odio, fringilla quis facilisis at, facilisis ac lorem. Phasellus eget metus eros. Cras fermentum malesuada iaculis. Donec et odio a leo lobortis blandit maximus nec ligula.

Pellentesque vestibulum tellus tincidunt egestas vulputate. Maecenas eget erat tincidunt, aliquam mauris id, laoreet nunc. Nunc nulla tellus, mollis sed fringilla elementum, tempor nec nibh. Nulla ut ante eget enim ultrices tristique et sit amet magna. Duis rutrum, ante vel auctor semper, arcu dui porta est, et pellentesque elit nibh sed elit. Nulla porta dolor a ante pretium, vitae efficitur lorem posuere. Mauris lacus nisl, lacinia in viverra ac, pulvinar eget magna. Aenean volutpat aliquam dignissim. Nulla eget sodales nunc, in ornare neque. Vivamus ac dictum sem. Praesent blandit porttitor tortor vel pretium. Vestibulum eu tincidunt neque. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nulla efficitur tortor eu ligula pulvinar, quis consectetur dolor malesuada.
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
โ€” 002
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam erat libero, ultrices eget justo quis, pellentesque imperdiet justo.
role name
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam erat libero, ultrices eget justo quis, pellentesque imperdiet justo.
role name
role name
role name
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
โ€” 003
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
โ€” one
rules rules rules
โ€” two
rules rules rules
โ€” three
rules rules rules
โ€” four
rules rules rules
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour" style="display: none;"]
โ€” 004
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam erat libero, ultrices eget justo quis, pellentesque imperdiet justo. Cras varius erat suscipit sem maximus, et sollicitudin enim mollis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla egestas pretium augue, non feugiat eros placerat at. Duis sit amet eros dapibus, scelerisque nulla eu, vulputate massa. Proin et volutpat massa, quis interdum dui. Maecenas leo odio, fringilla quis facilisis at, facilisis ac lorem. Phasellus eget metus eros. Cras fermentum malesuada iaculis. Donec et odio a leo lobortis blandit maximus nec ligula.

Pellentesque vestibulum tellus tincidunt egestas vulputate. Maecenas eget erat tincidunt, aliquam mauris id, laoreet nunc. Nunc nulla tellus, mollis sed fringilla elementum, tempor nec nibh. Nulla ut ante eget enim ultrices tristique et sit amet magna. Duis rutrum, ante vel auctor semper, arcu dui porta est, et pellentesque elit nibh sed elit. Nulla porta dolor a ante pretium, vitae efficitur lorem posuere. Mauris lacus nisl, lacinia in viverra ac, pulvinar eget magna. Aenean volutpat aliquam dignissim. Nulla eget sodales nunc, in ornare neque. Vivamus ac dictum sem. Praesent blandit porttitor tortor vel pretium. Vestibulum eu tincidunt neque. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nulla efficitur tortor eu ligula pulvinar, quis consectetur dolor malesuada.
[/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

โ†’ name: uhhh i still don't know yet - the saint for now is fine
โ†’ code type: cs (it's for starboy's aperio rp!)
โ†’ theme inspo: something like this? all your codes are pretty so I'll leave it up to you :)
โ†’ colour palette: this or this
โ†’ fonts: default rpn font size 3 for the body
โ†’ images: just one main image but it would be nice to do have gifs like the one you did for wrath of helios
โ†’ tabs/buttons: four tabs: basic, appearance, persona, background
โ†’ other: none that i can think of.
โ†’ deadline: no rush! iprobablycan'tworkonitanytimesoonanyway

accepted.
Feyrie Feyrie your request is accepted! i'll get to work on it soon, so you can expect it in a day or two.

โ†’ name: olive brook
โ†’ code type: in character please!
โ†’ theme inspo: like the one you made for starboy, something simple and tasteful please! or this? ohhhh or this love the way the name is here
โ†’ colour palette: here or here
โ†’ fonts: i'm good with anything! i love a big uppercase letter for the beginning post. if that makes sense.
โ†’ images: this one if possible! decent sized on on the side!
โ†’ tabs/buttons: no need!
โ†’ other: a spot for tags/locations/etc. maybe a quote?
โ†’ deadline: none!

Last edited:
accepted.
yousmelldead yousmelldead your request is accepted! i'll get to work on it soon, so you can expect it in a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back