• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Catgirls Kaiju Coffee

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It takes a second for the quip about more pets to sink in, but Norah snorts loudly once she gets it. "Good point, Kev!" she nods with smiling mock solemnity, although a thought then occurs to her: "hey, do you suppose Management owns this place or do we have to get renter's insurance?"

This is when Harper bounds upstairs with her trademark effervescence. "Ooh, goodies," Norah echoes. She wanders forth to inspect the bags Harper's arranged, still shaking her nail polish. "Cute jammies, Harper. Oh!" Seeing one with her name on it, she starts to reach for it but pauses. "What's this for? Can we open them?" An ear twitches as she catches a well-loved scent, even through all the packaging: "do I smell sour gummy watermelons??"

Harper's smile utterly fails to hide the surprise as she says, "Maaaaaaybe! Management matched us all up so you'll have to tell me what they gotcha! "

She nearly bounces up to Norah. "But we each get a pair and a treat, because we earned it." she says a matter of factly. Her treat is quickly met and matched by the bottle in Noah's hand. "Wait. Is that nail polish? Are we doing our nails?!"

"Wow, that’s really cool of them." Eyebrows raised, Norah gingerly picks up the bag and peeks inside. “Oh wow, these are so soft!” she breathes, grabbing the pair of pyjama pants first and throwing them over one shoulder to change into later.

She crouches down, resting the bag on the ground to retrieve its other treasures. Beneath are the sweets: the sour gummy watermelons, a big can of sweet tea, and two bags of Starburst (one tropical and one red flavors). Eyes sparkling, Norah looks back up to Harper. “Oh my gosh, this is wonderful!

“Also-” she says, standing up, “shit yeah we’re doing our nails! I found a little tray with a bunch of polish in- here, I’ll show you.” Norah bustles past Harper, touching her shoulder as she does so and gesturing towards the bedrooms. “‘Scuse me, dear.” To the others, she calls, “Hey, you guys hurry up and open yours too! I’ll share if you will!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back