• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Diorlone

One Time Luck
Hi

My first recruit post here. Hopefully I get something good in my net : P

I'm over 30 years old, cis-female, if that matter to someone. I have been roleplaying more or less actively for 20 years now. Roleplaying will happen in Discord or via PM. I play only catgirls as my main char, but I play many different kind of chars as side chars. A good rp consists action, drama, romance and plot twists in my opinion. Usually my char is a little simple, yet cheerful personality. At the moment I have two idea drafts, but I'm always open to hear new ideas. Favorite genres are medieval fantasy, modern fantasy and light sci-fi. I don't do school or incest themes nor fandom (just thought to mention these because they seem to be very popular themes)

You
-Experienced roleplayer.
-25+ year old.
-Long replies. No need to force them long when there isn’t happening much in the game, but if I keep getting 2-3 sentences all the time it won’t do. Para or two is ideal.
-You have time AND will to play. I’m happy with reply or two in a day, and I know that life happens so sometimes people have to keep a longer break from roleplaying and that’s okay as long as you inform me from it. However if you can’t reply because of important things, like taking cat out for a walk or sorting out your socks, we aren’t a match. I prefer people who make time to roleplay instead of those who put basically everything in front of roleplaying (i.e. taking a cat out for hours or sorting socks).
-You are able to contribute to a story. You participate actively in roleplaying. I would love to have someone who takes the lead in roleplay instead of being the one who always drags the game forward like a stone sleigh.
-The closer to GMT +2 the better.

No to these
-Ghosting. Whatever is the reason that makes you want to quit the rp, just tell me. I won’t come after you. It’s just considerate thing to inform the other one that the game has ended, whether the reason.
-Roleplay leeches & everything goes. Roleplay leech is someone who gives nothing into a rp, he just reacts to what happens in a rp and once he loses interest in it he just disappears like a fart into Sahara desert. Everything goes people are quite the same. When brainstorming they say “everything is okay/great/etc”. It’s impossible to squeeze a opinion out of everything goes person and after post or two he disappears.
-Pairing as rp idea. Pairings like knight x princess, sister x brother, student x teacher aren't ideas in my books. They aren't even chars. RP idea has some kind of beginning AND ending, so how chars meet isn't enough. (In addition, I don't do incest or school themes).

Your char
-Human male
-Adult
-Tall and muscular. I understand that 180cm is a giant to some people here, but here it’s nothing special. 180cm is the minimum. The closer to 2 meter the better.
-No facial hair or chest hair.
-Not you. Don’t play yourself.

If you have some idea or want to ask something or brainstorm something together, please message me : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back