• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Catfish.

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
Hi guys,

I have been wanting to do a roleplay inspired by online romances, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested.

Plot;

A guy and girl meet on a fandom chatroom and after chatting about their similar tastes in movies and music and such, they exchange emails and email and IM eachother constantly. They get closer, and even start texting and talking on the phone every night, falling in love in the process. Their family and friends think they are crazy and that this is all a big catfish. Could it be too good to be true? Or is their connection real? And will they finally have the courage to meet?

If you want to roleplay this with me, please read my requirements first;

1. I want someone who is literate, posts at least 2 paragraphs per character, and can post daily or close to daily.

2. I want to play the female, but if you want to play the female, too, please be willing to double.

3. Be a friendly person who likes to brainstorm and creates unique characters.

If you are interested, please pm me. If you read my requirements, tell me your favorite band or singer in the pm.

Thanks (:

Hey I think that sounds like a really cool idea and if you wanted to I'd be interested in it. The only time I'm really illiterate is when my phone decides it wants to hate me.

Favourite band is Mayday Parade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back