Catching a Troublemaker

1.) Naia Mahiʻai

2.) Weapon

3.) None as of yet

EDIT: 3.) Yes, Virgo

(@SpicyLickiTounge if you want, Naia can be Virgo's partner for this mission. You can find information about her here if your curious or want to check on things regarding the possibility.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecilia said:
1.) Naia Mahiʻai
2.) Weapon

3.) None as of yet

(@SpicyLickiTounge if you want, Naia can be Virgo's partner for this mission. You can find information about her here if your curious or want to check)
If you're ready for heroic antics, catchy theme songs you'll get tired of quickly, and short jokes, than yeah, let's do it!

SpicyLickiTounge said:
If you're ready for heroic antics, catchy theme songs you'll get tired of quickly, and short jokes, than yeah, let's do it!
That's cool with me. Alrighty then!

And, nah. Virgo's pretty cool actually.

Wow, it did fill up quick (well it was full but 'double check full :P ' ). Looking good and good, I hope you enjoy the painful mission you will engage on soon! Plenty of frusteration fun will be had! :)

@SpicyLickiTung @Deadeyelee @Zenaida

Characters have received instructions to meet with Professor Hiro on the stairway for a quick briefing. You may assume they have already received the briefing information listed in the first post of this thread.

Good luck!

9c0138dedef003da1013de9a3589549c181c1e3bba05873fb85ca7c2ba76decd.jpg

Hopefully that post is okay! Twas shorter than I wanted it to be, but I ran out of ideas on what to type. I did not mean to make y'all wait for that. >..<

Cecilia said:

Hopefully that post is okay! Twas shorter than I wanted it to be, but I ran out of ideas on what to type. I did not mean to make y'all wait for that. >..<
Not at all. It was a wonderful post =)

@Everybody here

I'll get Jack's post up tomorrow.

Cecilia said:

It's cool. Wasn't even that short.

-Sits beside Hanarei and Spicy holding a 'GO QUIRKY' sign this time, also sleeping away-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back