• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πœπšπ­πœπ‘ 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π«πšπ’π§π›π¨π° β˜† partner search

nocchi

β˜†avantgardeβ˜†
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello~ To start, I'm only looking for a few people as to not overwhelm myself, but I always encourage messages of interest! The worst I can do is turn down your offer, after all. I almost exclusively play canon characters for pre-existing fandoms, although I do not mind if you would like to use an OC. I find canon x OC interactions to be quite fun, and so I don't require doubling if you'd like to use an OC!

β—Ž I tend to write anywhere from 400-2,500 words depending on the content my partners give me (tends to hover around a minimum of 700 words, but it's about 400 if low muse or not given enough to respond to). I write in a paragraphed, novella style. I strongly believe in quality over quantity, and as such, there is no strict minimum (only preferring if you keep your post around or above 8 sentences), but I do ask that it allows room for proper response, and is legible.

β—Ž I do consider myself ghost friendly, when someone stops responding, I take that as a wordless acknowledgement of disinterest. However, I do always appreciate being told if you're no longer interested in responding; a reason as to why is not needed!

β—Ž I prefer partners 18 and over for experience and quality's sake, but I will make exceptions. This is not a firm rule. Please be honest about your age if you are a minor.

β—Ž If you're using an OC, and I a canon character, I'd prefer for you to write the starter. My posts aren't exactly lackluster, so please do not be turned off by this. I simply like to get a feel for the under/overtone and mood you're going for and imagine how your character blends into the world. This is a bit difficult to explain for me, but I hope you can understand.

β—ŽI'm willing to play more than one character in a thread at your request. If I play more than one, it does not mean you also have to play more than one. Please don't be afraid to ask anything. ^^

β—Ž Please be patient! I lead quite a busy life these days, and have multiple threads, so I ask that you maintain patience between posts. Unless I've expressed that I won't be responding anymore, I'm probably going to post!

β—Ž I love to talk OOC β™‘ I use Discord, my tag is on my profile, so don't be shy to add me~

Below are my fandoms, as I only play canon characters, the names written beneath them are the characters I'm willing to play for the respective fandom. Bolded are ones I prefer to play, while unstylized are ones I'm willing to. Fandoms with stars along side their titles are ones I have the highest muse for. If it has a rice symbol beside it, I'm willing to play an OC for that fandom.

Bayonetta
Cereza
, Jeanne, Rodin

BEASTARS
Legoshi, Haru, Louis, Pina, Melon

BURN ☩HE WITCH
Ninny

Cowboy Bebop
Spike, Faye, Edward

Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Kokkuri-san, Kohina, Inugami
* x OC would be really fun! ^^

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Rika, Satoko, Rena

HUNTERxHUNTER β˜†
Hisoka,
Killua, Chrollo, Illumi, Kurapika, Alluka, Kalluto
* I love to do CC x OC interactions.

Inu x Boku SS β˜†
Ririchiyo, Soushi, Karuta, Zange
Would love to do CC x OC interactions.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure β˜†
Jolyne, Giorno, Team Bucciarati (any member), Trish, La Squadra Esecuzioni (any member), Jotaro (any part), Yoshikage, Rohan, Josuke, Gyro, DIO, Anasui, Diavolo/Doppio, Josuke (JJL)
* I'd love to do a Jorge Joestar inspired plot too β™‘

Kakegurui
Yumeko, Midari

Kamisama Hajimemashita
Tomoe
* Preferably x OC!

Kill la Kill
Ryuko, Satsuki, Nui, Aikuro

Kuroshitsuji
Ciel, Sebastian

Macross
Lynn, Alto, Klan Klang, Ranka, Brera, Sheryl, Freyja, Mikumo
* would love something FxF or canon x OC with me being Ranka or Sheryl!

Mononoke β˜†
Kusuriuri, Kayo
* Would love, love, love, love to do a Kusuriuri x OC plot. β™‘

Nana
Osaki Nana, Shinichi, Layla, Takumi*
*Willing to play Takumi as a secondary character, but will not play him alone.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica β˜†
Madoka, Homura, Mami, Kyouko, Kyuubey (NPC?)

Rose of Versailles β˜†
Oscar
* So, so much muse for x OC, or x Rosalie

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Haruhi, Mikuru, Yuki, Koizumi, Kyon

Touhouβ€»
Remilia, Flandre, Sakuya, Reimu, Marisa, Patchouli

VOCALOID
Kaito, Miku, Rin, Len, Gackpo, Luka, GUMI, Piko, Mikoto, LUMi
* Would love an AU for this, or something based on a specific song or series!

If you're interested in plotting, please send a message with your enquiry! I tend to be rather open to ideas and lenient, so please don't hesitate β™‘ If you're uncertain, ask anyways!

Last edited:
Bump, I'll take a couple more β™‘
Send inquiries via PM please~

Bumping; moved a few symbols, and changed a few bolded names~
I'm still accepting a couple of more people!

Bumping; elaborated on a few bullet points in the "things to note" section, and added a few fandoms and muses!

Since I've dropped a few threads, I'll take on a couple more of these.
If you're interested, please don't post here, and send a message instead~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back