• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐‚๐€๐“๐‚๐‡-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

timshel

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
CATCH-22

tumblr_oirhcrCMVu1ve5gdao1_500.gifv

application deadline: july 3rd, 5pm pst
links:
characters, interest check.
discussion, questions, and general chatter.

first !

also mega excited ur mind is immaculate! ๐Ÿ’–

eeeee thank you thank you. i still can't believe this was canon for the actual 25th hunger games though? that was metal (horrible, morbid, cruel) af on the gamemakers' parts.

also now i'm not sure which district i want my character to be from! at first, i was pretty dead-set on district 7, but now something about 12 seems appealing! hm.
edit: nvm keeping him with 7!!

Last edited:
eeeee thank you thank you. i still can't believe this was canon for the actual 25th hunger games though? that was metal (horrible, morbid, cruel) af on the gamemakers' parts.

also now i'm not sure which district i want my character to be from! at first, i was pretty dead-set on district 7, but now something about 12 seems appealing! hm.

i mean itโ€™s probably better than sending some unsuspecting 13 year-old, but yeah crazy itโ€™s canon.

hmmm, if ur going with river, I think heโ€™d fit both districts!

thatโ€™s the plan! ugh. tough decisions!!

heyyy beautiful ppl (;
love the hunger games, havenโ€™t read the prequel, but this is taking me back lolll

so i was wondering... were career academies created yet?

oh shit! great question! Keira Winston Keira Winston since this is so early on in the history of the hunger games, iโ€™m gonna say no. however, that doesnโ€™t stop the wealthier families in these districts from preparing their children better individually!

yeehaw. river (definite district 7 at this point) is like... 70-80% done? he should be done early tomorrow! just gotta find a nice cs for him :-)

bless 2012 fanfic writers ksfjkjfa
i can't sleep and i thought these could be helpful
some of these names r hella funny too ngl lmaooo

yooo. those were actually very interesting and creative! thanks for sharing those resources with us :-)
& iโ€™ll admit. i giggled at some

SKSSKSKSKSK real live footage of me in the hunger games
a nightlock bowl would be so good it'd kill you !!!

SDFEKDGUSFEF AHAAHAH oh god. yeah. that'd be me
man these tiktoks are so important, tysm

my plan was to have river up tonightโ€”all i have left to do is some picture replacementsโ€”but thereโ€™s a power outage in my area. hopefully it resolves soon!!

popping in to say hello bc i haven't done that yet hehe

i've got my code up (been dying to use it in a hunger games roleplay tbh) and i will hopefully finish my sheet tomorrow!

popping in to say hello bc i haven't done that yet hehe

i've got my code up (been dying to use it in a hunger games roleplay tbh) and i will hopefully finish my sheet tomorrow!
omg i love love love the code sjsjdj itโ€™s perfect

also yโ€™all, the fact that the panem anthem is a trending audio on tiktok and ppl r using it to express how horny theyโ€™d be during the games is rlly SENDING me

god bless hunger games tiktokers. this is so fucking funny

and yaHOO ! river is done!!! :-D

yes !! give mr. tall psycho All The Axes
& yeah, sadly... but panem ain't easy on any criminal, despite the just cause...

Big excited to put in an app for a boy from district 10 dgifuiihdiydkhj
it's been AGES since I've done a hunger games RP and I always enjoy them. Will this work sorta like other hunger games roleplays with the deaths? Just a random draw for who goes? That kinda thing. Not important, but I'm just curious c:

I'm fairly certain who I'll be using as a fc, but I'm still working out an age and name and stuff

sike I picked a name and age
gonna put an actual form for him when I get back from the pool lol

Big excited to put in an app for a boy from district 10 dgifuiihdiydkhj
it's been AGES since I've done a hunger games RP and I always enjoy them. Will this work sorta like other hunger games roleplays with the deaths? Just a random draw for who goes? That kinda thing. Not important, but I'm just curious c:

I'm fairly certain who I'll be using as a fc, but I'm still working out an age and name and stuff
hell yeah ! literally so excited to have you
& that i haven't quite decided on. in the event we don't have applications for each district, my plan is to have all accepted members collaborate on disposable npc's that... you know, are the first to go. if all districts are filled, i'll have to rethink it. but i've also got some fun plot ideas that i don't quite wanna leak yet ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back