• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰π“‡π‘œπ“…𝒽𝑒 π’žπ’Άπ“‚π“…- π‘…π‘’π‘”π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“‡π’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ π’žπ‘’π“ƒπ“‰π“‡π‘’

salem.

inactive, hiatus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the Interest Check no don’t go yet
here have letter
1E6D0020-A761-41DD-A183-03D10F1D46C4.jpeg
you don’t need to sign the letter, but feel free to! You can use your username, or your OCs so we can maybe probably most likely know their handwriting or something namemaybeifyouhaveonealreadyokbyeee

It’s not going to be... anything that special, but I’ll try to make it fun to everyone! So, lets get to what the rp is about!

If it wasn’t as obvious, this is a camping/camping school(?) roleplay, but with a slight surprise/twist, it will be revealed later, have no worries.

Might do a lore thread sometime???????? Don’t know when, I just know that Iona is a magical land for the rich and magic people reside there but oh no the economy be stinky doodoo

if enough people want to join I will begin making OOC, IC, and CS threads wooo
ok we will need 4 people
start
getting interested please
come here you beautiful friends/slaves/bitches you told me you wanted in now you’re in too late Cello. Cello. Gao Gao

I am once again asking for your interest
bump
I don’t know how much times you can bump
but
bump

nice
lemme just
Cello. Cello. do you like actually want to join
or was the DM a lie
you better not lie to me
or I’ll cry
yeah
Im very dangerous

Nothing- pretty much, well- maybe just atleast write a paragraph, maybe some people might not feel rewarded by a short response

Users who are viewing this thread

Back