Chitchat Cat Talk!

Folklore-Frith

𝐴 𝐺𝑂𝐷 π‘€π‘ˆπ‘†π‘‡ 𝐹𝐸𝐸𝐷.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Let's talk about our cats! I'm currently missing mine, so why not ruminate in that!

Favorite moments, funny little quirks, what they look like... cat stuff!

My favorite cat's name is Gracie! She's just a plain blue domestic shorthair, but if anything tragic were to befall her I would end the world and than myself! She's the goofiest little child I've ever had the pleasure of being human slave to.

I would also die for Gracie, she sounds very pleasant... a kind lady...

My cat's name was BlackJack! He was black and had really pretty green eyes and used to treat my guinea pigs like they were his children. He also loved getting baths!

He was! He really loved to knead us and be carried around like a baby. He was the best grandpa to our other 3 cats.

Aww I wish they would let you! But maybe rabbits could be in your family at a later time <3 Who are your other cats :0

I used to have a cat named Blackjack back in the day. I was so young I don't remember much about him though sadly.

I have so many it's not even funny to be honest! Part of being in cat rescue ig. My eldest's name is Kiba after the main character from Wolf's Rain. I've had him since I was 15 and was a typical teenage weeb back then.

Omg twinsies! I blow them a kiss from beyond.

Oooo! I've always wanted to be in cat rescue! And that's so cute! Wolf's Rain was actually my first anime, I do believe. Kiba was a favorite. Dorky man.

When I moved to my father's house, I had to leave behind my other three cats. My favorite out of the bunch was Freya! She's such a soft girl, and the other two cat's biological mother. She's also black, but has this weird white patch on her lower tummy <3

Ironically Tsume was my favorite, but I thought Kiba sounded better as a name. :')

Aw, that's a shame I'm sorry to hear that. She sounds adorable. I love when cats have those random patches of white. One of my fosters is almost all gray except white back toes, a white chin and thin white steak down her belly.

Ah, good ole Edgy Lord "No Touchie" Tsume. What a lad. Why did he dress like that.
Still loved him though, even if I wanted to scream at him from time to time <3 I think my all time fav was probably Hige. I do love me some himbos.

It's all good! I hope to meet them again at a later time. And I love white toes!! they're so precious. I could not help myself from touching them... so cute. Tarot, the daughter of Freya, inherited her father's like... three strands of white on the chest. Which is pretty weird, but I'll take it!

He's a wolf he had no sense of fashion. :closedeyesfrown:

Ah, yes. I also appreciate a good himbo.

Most of my cats have some form of white. Only have a few that are solid. My cat Cinder is pretty cool looking. He's a blue and white mackerel tabby. May or may not be named after a warrior cat. Child me was determined to be a nerd.

I think you might be right. Emo Edgelord Wolfboy... can't say that my dumb youngster brain didn't go "oh dark clothing, big ole scar?? do you mean the love of my life" but ya know we just bury that in the yard out back and never look at it again xoxo

Himbos are just... supreme. They deserve good things.

Ooo! I used to read warrior cats, you're very valid. Most of my animals names were from mythology which is my nerd sign. Loved me some mythology. I had Hades, Freya, Circe and then a rabbit named Apollo.

That's a vibe. Oh edgy? My type!

I wasn't too interested in mythology back then, but I am now. Some of the gods would make epic names I must say. Would love to name a pet Nyx or Erebus someday.

RIGHT? Oh, emotionally unavailable and MEAN you say??? Wearing All Black and being all "i'm a lone wolf" you say??? do you mean You Have My Heart? You're My New Love?

OOO Nyx and Erebus are good choices! I want a Branwen and a Ceridwen, who are from Welsh (?) mythos. I wish to snatch the names one day.... Egyptian gods are also really good!

Same! It's a downright shame! There are other pantheons that deserve just as much love and recognition as Greek!

Thank you for speaking to me! I feel much better now <3

Agreed. They all have their own personalities and it makes me happy.

My cat's name is Shadow! I have another named Raven as well. But I can't see either of them because they with with my grandparents up in northern California and I'm in southern California, so I don't get to see them much anymore. I miss those darn cats!

On Thursday, my dog found a lone kitten hiding out in our shed. Not sure if he got 'lost in transit' while momma cat was moving them somewhere, but he was there all day and just before dark I finally brought him inside. His eyes were all gunky, so I cleaned him up and took him to the vet on Friday. He's about 6 weeks old. And now he's on an antibiotic for the next 3 weeks. And apparently I have a new cat! Yikes!

Any name recommendations for a pure black male cat? (Shadow seems obvious, but I already know another cat named Shadow, so looking for something else!)

Any name recommendations for a pure black male cat? (Shadow seems obvious, but I already know another cat named Shadow, so looking for something else!)
I know! How about Salem? Unless you aren't into that, then maybe Michael. I don't know why, but I feel like Michael fits a full black cat very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back