• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Casual RP Partner Search (Always Open)

aisling_beag

please someone end me
Yo. Waddup. My name is Aisle, I'm 18, and I never fckin learned how to write.
Real talk though. I just started my first semester of college but I'd still like to rp! If you're okay with accidental ghosting and random replies, I'm the person for you!

About me:

• I am 18+, so I would like to only roleplay with those 18+ as well
  • I am a full time college student (16 hours) and I work a job. I WILL be busy and will NOT be able to answer consistently
  • I am ghost friendly as long as you let me know what's going on! I'm very understanding.
  • I LOVE OOC! Talk to me about your interests, what you're doing, about your pets. It makes the roleplay more fun :)
What I'm looking for:
  • I am open to fandom and non-fandom roleplay as well as OC and Canon
  • Some one who is semi-advanced to advanced. I usually write 3-5 paragraphs per reply, though it may be more or less depending on the plot
  • Be ghost friendly! Again I am a full time college student and I will be extremely busy sometimes and free other times :)
  • MxF
Cravings (* will correspond to how much I crave):
  • BNHA ****
  • Jujutsu Kaisen ****
  • Romance ****
  • Fantasy**
  • Mafia ***
  • Dystopian **
  • Slice of Life***
Some Ideas:
  • A.I. x Human
  • God x Human
  • OC x OC
  • Canon x OC
  • I'm really terrible at coming up with ideas so please send me some of yours lmao
Anyways, please message me if you're interested!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back