• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern casual roleplay? casual roleplay.

kalopsias

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
**actual important stuff second paragraph onwards lmao

goodness gracious, is that a lazy roleplayer i see?
why yes indeed, it is a lazy roleplayer. that lazy roleplayer is me. i'm looking at my reflection on my bright laptop screen in the pitch dark blackness of my room with a thai bl drama playing in the background.

long story short, i'm really busy like everyone else on here! i'm tired! i'm running on less than an hour of sleep each night and i'm living off of five cups of coffee! i do love roleplaying though, which is why i hopped back onto this site (after illegally being here a while ago at the ripe old age of twelve). i have horrible time management but get bored out of my mind pretty quickly, so a casual roleplay with two to three shorter paragraphs is fine by me.

i'm a boring person who lives under a rock, so i'm not quite in any fandoms. i'm always down for a new kind of roleplay so don't hesitate to bring your ideas to me. it's more than likely i'll try and build off of that to make an amazing plot! i'm still trying to dust off my roleplaying skills too, so do forgive me lol. i don't really have much to say for what i want, but i do have some warnings (i can't find a better word...such a negative connotation)

-i'm a minor! some people i've encountered are a bit uncomfortable roleplaying with minors and i find it alright.

-my writing abilities aren't the best! not only have i taken a break from roleplaying in general, but my writing skills are 100% under the college level. better than my twelve-year-old self, but still pretty bad when i find myself roleplaying with people 5+ years older than me.

-please be my friend! i'm a lonely soul. i promise i'll do my best to reply.

my fingers are tired, so this is where i'll leave it. do reply to this or contact me if you're interested, i'm sure we can work something out. remember to drink water and eat if you haven't had a full meal in a while. happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back