• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Casual Partner Search

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Hello, I've been here before but due to a lot of depressing situations in my life...I took a very, very long ass break from role playing and from this site. I'm a twenty-one year old female, who is slowly but surely looking to get back into the writing scene. I'd like to find partners close to my age due to comfort reason. I'm looking for a pretty laid back partner, I'm very inconsistent with my replies and I don't want to get into an advanced lit role play either. My ideal partner would be someone who is cool with replies stretching from one to five sentences. I'd like to be able to write world building paragraphs again, but that's something I'd have to work up to. I only have one major trigger which is lack of consent scenes ( I know RPN is a non-erotic place but still I just want to add it), even if it's implied or back stories. I heavily want to avoid anything like that please and thank you. I'm a little unsure about romance as well. I'd prefer it more as a sub-plot but I'm not against it naturally building up.

For the times being I don't have a lot of fandoms that I want to get into, unless I choose to do so. I love fandoms but I feel so outdated and bleh about my writing that I just don't feel too comfortable trying to write as canon characters anymore.

I really only have one idea at the moment. I'd really like to try my hand out on a witch x her/his servant/protector. I absolutely been adoring the idea of a scary forest witch and her/his protector that has the ability to shapeshift into a wolf.

Other pairing ideas
Mad scientist (Vampire) x Supernatural Hunter ( Werewolf)

I'm also open to other non-fandom role play suggestions. I'm cool with all gender pairings and identities. Either drop a reply here or send me a PM, Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back