• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Casual Partner Search - Quarantine Edition

ShibeGuy

Playing Persona 4 Golden
Hey all. Shibe here. So, as I'm nearly positive you all know, I, just like almost everyone on earth, am locked in my home. Due to this, I have a ton of free time on my hands. I'd like to take advantage of all this free time to RP. A bit of info about me and my RP style/rules below.

So my main thing about RP is that I'm super casual about it. Don't expect a book from me every response. I'm most comfortable with 1-2 small paragraphs per response. If an idea catches my attention, I'm definitely willing tomake my paragraphs longer, or maybe add an extra paragraph or two. I'm a huge sucker for romantic RP. It's one of my favorites. Gemder pairings I do are M×F and F×F.

Some rules: Please know how to properly spell. It's just a bit of a pet peeve of mine. Please be lenient with me. I'm a pretty scatterbrained/forgetful person, so I might not message you. If it's been a while, don't be afraid to shoot me a message. Try your hardest to plot with me please. I work well with lots of details, so please try to help me out!

As for pairings, they're listed below. PLEASE LIST SOME OF YOUR OWN! I'd totally be willing to hear your ideas for what you'd liel to do!

(A ⭐ means a craving. The more stars the stronger the craving.)

Fandoms:
BNHA/MHA
Undertale/Deltarune
⭐Furries⭐
⭐Pokemon⭐
Bioshock
Resident Evil
Steven Universe
SoulEater
⭐Fallout⭐
⭐⭐⭐Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Universe⭐⭐⭐

Some Non-Fandom Pairings:
Wizard/Witch×Warrior
God×Mortal
Maid/Servant×Master
Alien×Human⭐
Vampire×Human
Police×Mafia
Criminal×Citizen who wants to reform them
Angel×Demon
Apocalypse Survivors
Bounty Hunter×Bounty

A quick word about the pairings below. MONSTER GIRLS ARE A GUILTY PLEASURE OF MINE!! These are RP that I'm seriously craving. In these, I would playing a human male, and the person doing this with me would be playing one of the female monsters below. PLEASE DO THESE!!

⭐⭐⭐Monster Girl Pairings:⭐⭐⭐
Succubus
Vampiress
⭐Lamia⭐
⭐⭐Gorgon×Blind Human⭐⭐
Drider
Harpy
Slime Girl
Plant Girl

So thats all for now. I may add more content in the future. Hope you all stay safe!

Last edited:
would love to be a harpy for ya! :3

Hey all. Shibe here. So, as I'm nearly positive you all know, I, just like almost everyone on earth, am locked in my home. Due to this, I have a ton of free time on my hands. I'd like to take advantage of all this free time to RP. A bit of info about me and my RP style/rules below.

So my main thing about RP is that I'm super casual about it. Don't expect a book from me every response. I'm most comfortable with 1-2 small paragraphs per response. If an idea catches my attention, I'm definitely willing tomake my paragraphs longer, or maybe add an extra paragraph or two. I'm a huge sucker for romantic RP. It's one of my favorites. Gemder pairings I do are M×F and F×F.

Some rules: Please know how to properly spell. It's just a bit of a pet peeve of mine. Please be lenient with me. I'm a pretty scatterbrained/forgetful person, so I might not message you. If it's been a while, don't be afraid to shoot me a message. Try your hardest to plot with me please. I work well with lots of details, so please try to help me out!

As for pairings, they're listed below. PLEASE LIST SOME OF YOUR OWN! I'd totally be willing to hear your ideas for what you'd liel to do!

(A ⭐ means a craving. The more stars the stronger the craving.)

Fandoms:
BNHA/MHA
Undertale/Deltarune
⭐Furries⭐
⭐Pokemon⭐
Bioshock
Resident Evil
Steven Universe
SoulEater
⭐Fallout⭐
⭐⭐⭐Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Universe⭐⭐⭐

Some Non-Fandom Pairings:
Wizard/Witch×Warrior
God×Mortal
Maid/Servant×Master
Alien×Human⭐
Vampire×Human
Police×Mafia
Criminal×Citizen who wants to reform them
Angel×Demon
Apocalypse Survivors
Bounty Hunter×Bounty

A quick word about the pairings below. MONSTER GIRLS ARE A GUILTY PLEASURE OF MINE!! These are RP that I'm seriously craving. In these, I would playing a human male, and the person doing this with me would be playing one of the female monsters below. PLEASE DO THESE!!

⭐⭐⭐Monster Girl Pairings:⭐⭐⭐
Succubus
Vampires
⭐Lamia⭐
⭐⭐Gorgon×Blind Human⭐⭐
Drider
Harpy
Slime Girl
Plant Girl

So thats all for now. I may add more content in the future. Hope you all stay safe!
I can play as a monster girl for you maybe a succubus but I can also do Furries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back