• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Casual Partner Search: August Edition [Please just make it stop]

ShibeGuy

Playing Persona 4 Golden
Howdy do, all! My name is Shibe, and I will hopefully be your partner in the coming month! I know it's probably the 2nd for most of you, but it's still the first for me! So I'm doing it anyway!

About me:
I've been RP'ing for about 5 years at this point. I am a straight male, and I live in Arizona. As for gender preferences in RP, I'm fine with playing both genders, but in terms of romantic pairings, I'm only comfortable doing M×F and F×F. I'm most comfortable typing up 1-3 decent paragraphs per response. If I'm extra interested, I can go further.

Fandoms I like:
Doctor Who
Fallout
Pokemon
Persona 5 (4 to a degree)
Undertale/Deltarune
Resident Evil (2 and 7)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Furry (Not technically a fandom I know)

Non-Fandom Pairings (FEEL FREE TO SEND ME YOUR OWN IDEAS):
Doctor X Patient
Vigilante X Citizen
Catboy/girl X Human
Blind Human X Gorgon
Pirate X Stowaway
Wizard X Warrior

As always, this is just the post for August, and there will be a new one in September. I'll try to add anything new I can as the month progresses. Thanks for taking the time to read!

It's my Favorite Fallout game.
Mine too! I tend to play OC's and I don't currently have any sort of plot in mind unfortunately. I haven't played a Fallout RP in several years! But if you're interested, I'd love to chat and figure something out.

Mine too! I tend to play OC's and I don't currently have any sort of plot in mind unfortunately. I haven't played a Fallout RP in several years! But if you're interested, I'd love to chat and figure something out.
Go ahead and shoot me a DM to discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back